LoL: Book series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not LiteKerosene

01-25-2011

Think theres ever going to be books? I'm sure Riots allready considered it. What champs would you want a book about? I want to know more about mordekaiser and teemos past.

ergoproxy1

01-25-2011

i think they should do a book for each champ to show their past and possibly lead those into one final book

Laughmaker J

01-25-2011

a series of short stories for each champ? A novel for each? No. Too much. 68+ full length books?

Maybe a few champions to a book or something, but no. Each champion need not a full book to themselves when a few chapters worth would be adequate enough to get a decent idea on their history.

The Burning Waffle

01-25-2011

Books for series of champions. A book on Demacian champs, Noxian champs, Void, etc etc etc

Laughmaker J

01-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Burning Waffle View Post
Books for series of champions. A book on Demacian champs, Noxian champs, Void, etc etc etc
Noxus definately has **** tons of champs for a full length novel. Kat, Cass Swain, urgot, Sion, Singed, Leblanc, Vlad, Urgot, Warwick, Mundo... so many champions to go over.

Demacia has less. Aout seve iirc.... Garen, Galio Lux, Zin, and... Poppy? anyone I'm missing

The void on the other hand is very small. Four champs, two of which are beasts probably without much of a story to them. Malz and KAss would have good ones though.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

I think Kassadin will have the best story because of his quest to stop the Void Destruction.

SethCypher

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyOFtheVoid View Post
I think Kassadin will have the best story because of his quest to stop the Void Destruction.
That or the most epically boring story that includes protecting the "gates" to the Void...just...sitting there...meditating...doing nothing...

DaWugui

01-26-2011

I'd like to see a book that has a bunch of short stories about the champions. Maybe an introspect of their character or just what they're trying to do in their daily lives. Such a short story being about Ashe and Tryndamere trying to run Freljord, a or 2 on Nasus reflecting on what brotherly bonds he and Renekton once had, a few devoted to a day where Pantheon is in the middle of his training to be a perfect warrior and suddenly, his old, dead, dreams about being a baker comes back.