Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] - Katarina: The Triple Killer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ford

01-17-2010

Quote:
Ford:
Yes, I posted this by accident, it is wholly unfinished. Sorry about that

After I finish this I will answer questions on it

And I guess I will answer the reason I had the runes mixed up. I've had my T3 magic rune page filled out for a long time and I was in class while writing this guide. Essentially, I was just "brainstorming" my ideas into the new thread during class time, I knew I wasn't going to post it the day that I was writing it, and I was working completely off of memory since I couldn't get in game while in class.

Thus, I couldn't fact check a lot of what I wrote (hence why I hadn't planned on submitting it). I never pushed the submit button, I copied all of the material from the thread box and put it into a word document, yet somehow, 2 days later, I see that my thread was somehow posted.

My apologies, I had already fixed the yellow runes to reflect my current runes in the word document. I just had no idea that this guide was posted in its "brainstorming" phase, heh...