initiating with eve?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SageMode

01-15-2010

Hello all I have been playing eve to get used to a secondary to my main "warwick". I have been reading guides and I have been setting up runes and have my item build down. There are a few things that I am still not completely sure about. One guide says smite and ignite I tried that I didn't like it so I swapped smite for exhaust with cripple. Not sure what her best suited ss's are. Also in group fights and one on ones what's the best. Skill order and when should i enter the fight? Just curious what u all think.

Maggeus

01-15-2010

You don't "initiate" a fight with Eve, you're just waiting for an occasion to strike.
You're extremely squishy, you can't steal life with your magic, so you need to run fast into an enemy and take the **** outta him.

And for your information, Evelynn in group fights is... Ugh. Sorry, I don't even want to think about it. :/
(In fact, Eve needs a new passive, something that would make her into a viable carry...)

Laue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2010

If well fed enough, and no one bother to buy an oracle, you can attack the furthest member of a team battle, prolly killing him outright, and then ult and run away, restealth. Well the games i had so far either go this way or we just get raped.

RiskX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2010

exhaust and cleanse would be a great help during team fights just wait for your tanks/carries teammate start the fight wait till u can ravage and 1-2 hit an enemy

GENERAL NUTBAKED

01-15-2010

wow your mains are eve/warwick? you are in for alot of struggling my friend.

eve ganks people that are mid-low health or destroys them in 2v1 ganks with someone like blitz as an initiator.

Empyron

01-15-2010

I like ignite and exhaust on eve, or flash and ignite. Flash is useful if you jump someone and realize things aren't going your way or they get allied help to gtfo over a hedge and stealth away to fight another day.

Windswept

01-15-2010

I use the smite and ignite. Ignite gives u and early ganks and an extra 10 AP talented. Smite helps you clear out minions that eat your hatespikes. I talented for the extra gold and cd.

as for team fights, wtf u doing in a team fight as eve?

I pick off those lagging behind or come in and finish off their ranged.. usually an ashe veigar or sometimes trist.

SageMode

01-15-2010

The reason I brought the team fight up is because I seem to constantly have people yelling at me about not jumping in to help people when they initiate even when its a horrable idea.

As for these being my mains I see potential in them and enjoy the play style. Warwick allowing for two solo lanes is nice plus the mid game ganks, also eve makes an excellent scout.

Karp

01-15-2010

The best tactic IMO is to wait until everyone is fightning, than jump in, RAPE someone from behind and run, than pop up your stealth and repeat.
If anyone has oracle/ward than go and kill some creeps or whatever, you won't do anything that matters anyway.

inept

01-15-2010

400 gold and you can't do a thing

not a very fun character