3 Phantom Dancers in the first 12 minutes....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitey Oosik

01-24-2011

so what's the trick when you are under level 15?

RoflTroll

01-24-2011

Have an enemy team so stupid they give you pentakill at level 1 and repeatedly do it again as they're up?

Nightdancer ND

01-25-2011

and where is your damage?

Redenbacher

01-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightdancer ND View Post
and where is your damage?
This.

Congratulations, you have three Phantom Dancers, and 0 damage items. You attack them REALLY fast for an exceptionally low amount of damage. You're built like paper mache, and die when sneezed on.

2x0 = 0

Allow me to put this in perspective:

If I have a feather, and I beat you mercilessly with it as fast as I possibly can, how do you think it will feel?

Now I put down the feather, and pick up a sledge hammer. I then proceed to beat you with that, albeit much slower. Which do you think hurt more?

Deth Jester

01-25-2011

why no early IE,BT,or GB?

DrDragun

01-25-2011

It's true your DPS is a bit gimp, though on the other hand you have the summoner spell Ghost permanently active.

ooSKILLZoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-25-2011

redenbacher's right man.. u dnt have damage output's.. even though ur really fast u can just be whipped in the toosh by your opponents.. besides.. 2 dancer's are enuf don't you think??

Dark Lord Destu

01-25-2011

The damage output is the crits on this build. 90% crit ratio. Its not good to get by any means but stacking crits is nice but 2 would do you justice with a IE and you rock. Don't forget defensive items or armor pen either.

AgentGary

01-25-2011

I played on my friend's new account and built an Ashe with 5 phantom dancers (sold IE, Bloodthirster, and boots), was planning to build 6 (just for fun, we were winning), and it is completely unviable for the above reason. Watching Ashe shoot like a machine gun at minions was pretty cool, but it still took several seconds to kill each minion because she was so weak. I had a hard time doing Golem at lvl 12+...

Mitey Oosik

01-25-2011

i only posted this because someone playing Yi did it 2 games in a row....by the end of the first game he had 5 and the 2nd he had 4. The first game I happened to notice sometime around 15-20 minute mark when I watch an attempted gank on him an took little to no damage. Ended up in the next game with him on the other side and he did the same thing, but I couldn't figure out where he could get that much gold in a short period of time.