[Help] Tips and tricks on AD Shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

d3m0n101

01-24-2011

Hello i need some tips and tricks on how to play AD Shaco because im doing really bad ever since he got nerfed and i want to get better and be flawless against nearly all types of champs. So is there anyone that can help me?
(Thank you if you can )

-d3m0n101

Hearty Scrub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2011

As Shaco I always jungle. I build wriggles and movement 5 boots first. Then I normally proceed to build madred's bloodrazors, as having your clone proc its passive dishes out some great dps. Depending on their team, and your team and how much you feel threatened you should either go for Banshee's Veil for some survivability and the nice addition to your mana pool or more raw dps from items like infinity edge.
As for tips, ward the heck out of their jungle with your wriggles, regular wards and jack in the boxes. If you have blue buff or just mana to spare, lay down your JITBs in common walkways as you never know when they might come in handy. I'd recommend warding the enemy's blue buff and stealing it with smite then deceiving away unless the enemy champion is low health.
Also, since Shaco is so fragile it might be best to save your deceive for your escape unless the area is clear of other champions or a kill from deceive is guaranteed.
I wouldn't call myself a Shaco expert, so that's all I can think of and I hope it helped you at least a little. GL

d3m0n101

01-25-2011

ty man i have seen jungle shaco but i never tried it now i will ty very much for your help.

LoveYuRi

01-25-2011

i agree. For jungling Shaco, Best way is get JiTB in the beginning. cloth armor.
Then run to Blue and u should be able to put down 6 before golem comes. Then you be able to kill the 2 small minion and golem in like 5 seconds. After do the normal jungling routine. Go place JitB at red but dont attack it yet. kill small golem and wraith. Recall if need, then kill red.

Get Wriggle->.boots of molbity-.bloodrazor-> IE-> BT

Once with IE, deieve will do a **** load of damage..

250% critl with an extra 150% from deceive.

usually Jitb all the bush soo if someone tries and escape they will get fear(giving u time to catch up) OR escape, I cant say how much times these JITB savead me from escaping cuz of the fear.

When using deceieve try and attack them from the back(passive letting u do a lot more damage) Soo with IE and bloodrazror, you should be able to hit 700-900 to a person.

d3m0n101

01-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYuRi View Post
i agree. For jungling Shaco, Best way is get JiTB in the beginning. cloth armor.
Then run to Blue and u should be able to put down 6 before golem comes. Then you be able to kill the 2 small minion and golem in like 5 seconds. After do the normal jungling routine. Go place JitB at red but dont attack it yet. kill small golem and wraith. Recall if need, then kill red.

Get Wriggle->.boots of molbity-.bloodrazor-> IE-> BT

Once with IE, deieve will do a **** load of damage..

250% critl with an extra 150% from deceive.

usually Jitb all the bush soo if someone tries and escape they will get fear(giving u time to catch up) OR escape, I cant say how much times these JITB savead me from escaping cuz of the fear.

When using deceieve try and attack them from the back(passive letting u do a lot more damage) Soo with IE and bloodrazror, you should be able to hit 700-900 to a person.
ty for your advice as well but i just wanted to know is this flawless to nearly all types of champs and comps?