Low costing ip ad carries.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zevaryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-24-2011

i have sivir already... more ideas please. And yes...ez is bad LATE GAME unless hes FED.

Zevaryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-24-2011

by low cost... is 1350 3150 range... the only ones i cant afford is the 6300s.. sry for dpost

Zevaryn

Recruiter

01-24-2011

oh i have ashe... duh :P but ty.. anymore?

DoomManufact

01-24-2011

Pantheon is pretty good, especially since a bunch of people can't see his ultimate ring due to a still un-fixed bug (FIX IT RIOT GAAAAAAAAAH)

Anyways, he doesn't play like most AD carries. He hardly ever autoattacks, and is more of an AD caster, where he stacks AD but does most of his damage through his physical damage spells. He has a strong early game, and if you can deny creep, harass, and zone whoever you're laning against, Panth would be a good asset for a team to have. His ult gives him great map control and ganking potential, and while he's somewhat squishy for a melee champ, he can do a ton of damage very fast.

Build a Doran's blade first, and feel free to stack doran's blades if you think you can gain a decent advantage by it. I usually don't stack more than 2 or 3, but I've seen high elo players go up to 4 before they start building other items. It's fair to say that if Panth can't control the early game at least a little bit, it would be better to pick another champion, so really try to exploit his great early game strength with doran's blades as much as possible. You should get boots 1 relatively quickly (some panths get them first item), and get Last Whisper and Bloodthirsters as your core for late game.
Put enough levels in Spear Shot to harass, but you should be focusing on your heartseeker strike. Imo it's still not necessary to put too many levels in Aegis, but as the stun duration does increase with levels, put as many in it as you feel would benefit you.
Panth is also one of the few champions where I don't level his ultimate whenever available. Most times I just get 1 lvl in it at 6, and max other abilities first, since leveling it will only increase the damage, and usually people can move out of the center quickly enough that its damage won't mean as much as an extra lvl in Aegis or Heartseeker. With the circle bug, that might be different, but it's something to consider.

Majulio

01-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldfhndfjkndh View Post
Master Yi. He's my main, I'm level 30, and I rape ranked games with him (I used a special build for him, though). He's almost OP in low level play, but he's considered as less viable in higher levels.
The "typical" Yi just stacks attack damage and attack speed, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Berserker Greaves, and Youmuu's Ghostblade are most common items, Frozen Mallet and Stark's Fervor are also fine items too.
However, I use a special, tanky build for him. I win 90% of my games with him, and have won 4 out 6 ranked matches with him (I just hit level 30). If you're interested, I can give you the specifics.

Playing him is simple, you generally initiate with your Q (ranged attack), switch on your R and E (they are attack speed/movement speed and attack damage buffs, respectively), and let the autoattack do all the work.
Please, plese, please, teach me! I love Yi and don't want to stop playing him

Surrealist

01-24-2011

Xin Zhao and Patheon are ad carries and i find them extremely fun to play.

Dealer4Life

01-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by King0fKings View Post
LOL what? Ezreal? Haha, he's utterly useless late game. A carry needs to be able to do well throughout the whole match, not just early game.
Ure wrong. Ez late game with red buff is amazing. He can deal out so much damage and not even get hit. He a ranged dps much life ashe except he has 2 flashes... How can u say that is worthless late game?

Dealer4Life

01-24-2011

The best dps carry is tryandmere. He can crit for 800 regulary and has an ulti that makes him invincible. How can u beat that

preparetobeowned

01-24-2011

The problem with Yi is that he has to be carried hard and although he rapes everybody. He also is a glass cannon. I suggest staying in the tanky DPS side and stay away from Yi and Tryndamere and those that require a good team. If you have a team that can carry you then by all means use them but if your with a bunch of randoms your probably better off with Sivir and Ashe for Range. Panth and Xin Zhao for Melee. There are many others so just make sure to try the free people when its free week.

Mikeeey15

01-24-2011

Master Yi is great

this is the build i use

http://tinylc.com/uf

Trinity Force is the greatest item for Yi so rush it asap, its proc + q and e is great

early game(lets say level 5) you build a shen, q in and then hit with your proc hit, thats around 500 damage in a second, thats amazing for a champ who has great sustained damage

also Trinity at Level 11 + Maxed E Active + Crit = Did 60% to Veiger in 1 hit