Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Low costing ip ad carries.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zevaryn

Recruiter

01-24-2011

As the title said... Whats some low costing ad carries? List champion and build + play style ty in advance

ldfhndfjkndh

01-24-2011

Master Yi. He's my main, I'm level 30, and I rape ranked games with him (I used a special build for him, though). He's almost OP in low level play, but he's considered as less viable in higher levels.
The "typical" Yi just stacks attack damage and attack speed, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Berserker Greaves, and Youmuu's Ghostblade are most common items, Frozen Mallet and Stark's Fervor are also fine items too.
However, I use a special, tanky build for him. I win 90% of my games with him, and have won 4 out 6 ranked matches with him (I just hit level 30). If you're interested, I can give you the specifics.

Playing him is simple, you generally initiate with your Q (ranged attack), switch on your R and E (they are attack speed/movement speed and attack damage buffs, respectively), and let the autoattack do all the work.

ComradeHX

01-24-2011

Hint: There are three with the cheapest price.

And we have many guides on them in the guide list stickied on this section.

Maxmatical

01-24-2011

Trist- Free and amazing carry
Ashe- 450 IP, amazing as well

Kouri

Recruiter

01-24-2011

Trist is free from facebook because if you get the riot girl trist skin, you unlock the champion as well if you didn't have her.

Just to clarify.

ToshiroHi

01-24-2011

You should know that low price guys can be worst than higher ones. Irelia, for example, i think is the best AD carry melee for team battles. Right behind her, there is Ezreal, which is the best guy to do a 1 versus 1 battle that i have ever played. But if you continually thinking that 6300 IP is much money, than you should buy master yi. he is very cheap and very strong.

Zevaryn

Recruiter

01-24-2011

i have those...ty tho needm ore

Dakkas

01-24-2011

Sivir is cheap and a very strong carry, one of the best

King0fKings

01-24-2011

Quote:
ToshiroHi:
You should know that low price guys can be worst than higher ones. Irelia, for example, i think is the best AD carry melee for team battles. Right behind her, there is Ezreal, which is the best guy to do a 1 versus 1 battle that i have ever played. But if you continually thinking that 6300 IP is much money, than you should buy master yi. he is very cheap and very strong.

LOL what? Ezreal? Haha, he's utterly useless late game. A carry needs to be able to do well throughout the whole match, not just early game.

A Retarded Clown

01-24-2011

ashe..she's easy and effective and failing with her is VERY VERY hard.

Yi if u want to be slightly more in their face but if you want to really feel the heat, olaf and trynd...really make their presence felt. =D