Lacking Lore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-24-2011

I find there too be far too many champions from noxus/demacia and not enough from Shurima desert or what about the disappearance of Annie's parents, and supposedly kayles high commander simply vanished.
Why are we left with all these different open ended stories?
Is this for future champ possibilities, I suggested one Annie's "Dead" Father.... Revived.
I consider this idea (not particularly my idea) to be a 99% of actually happening.

Gregori Hastur, the Gray Warlock

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-24-2011

Where was it said that Annie's parents were missing?

Open ended stories are easier to write about, I imagine, since characters will always be growing. If the characters in the story achieved their goals, then they wouldn't really have any motivation to fight anymore. In the end, like a DnD game, it will most likely be up to the Lore readers to determine how the champions' stories are resolved. =)

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
it will most likely be up to the Lore readers to determine how the champions' stories are resolved. =)
I like you, I hope you read my champion idea. It itself may not be the greatest but if I continue edits I think this could be a great one(of course I do, I made it).

Really though I would like to see Gregori Hastur, the Gray Warlock(drool), Amoline the Shadow Witch(drooling more).

If I was an American I would so apply @Riot for creator/artist/designer.

And as goes for the disappearance of Annie's parents, they left in peace but Annie is on the battlefield(purposing their existence and future military services). They were sort of overthrown by Noxus, I mean I personally would want to destroy who or what ever drove me from home(or atleast coincide with someone against them :^). Or who is to say they have been practicing their magic in the voodoo lands using its solitude and mystery on their behalf in the name of all that is dark(like Darknewb).