Reasons to side with Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChrIsAStud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

Alright a few things. First its obvious that Kayle ate one of Morgana's cookies and it jacked up her powers, but really who can blame her. Another thing for a post awhile ago Jean Valjean broke parole not out of prison.

Quote:
No one has actually addressed my point about Runeterran magic
Also to the guy who wants a response to his Runeterran magic thing, Runeterra got twisted and destroyed by unrestricted magic and devastation, but I would assume that since the League was to stop that they would have restricted their magical powers when fighting for Morgana, at least enough to do minimal harm. Another thing is with their powers being environmentally friendly or not, you have to remember that they only use their powers on the field which has been sanctioned for any type of magic practically and probably has magic protecting it from permanent damage, so even though Morgana may not normally destroy the soil she would be ok doing it on the Fields of Justice since it wouldnt do anything.

Areayea

08-20-2013

Morgana, the Fallen... Baker?
When Morgana, the League's otherworldly winged witch, isn't causing havoc in the Fields of Justice, she leads quite a different life. Morgana trades her spells for a stirring spoon while serving as both the proprietor and master baker at Sinful Succulence, her always-busy bakery located in the heart of Noxus’ merchant district. Morgana's magical muffins are all the rage, with orders coming in from as far away as Demacia.

"I've spent a great deal of time refining the recipes I remember from my homeland, as well as mastering the ones I’ve learned here," Morgana said while displaying her latest culinary masterpiece: Isomalt’s Peccable Pecan Pie.

"While I may be focused on freeing my people

from the tyranny wrought by the likes of my [expletive] sister, Kayle... there's always room for pie," Morgana added.

While Sinful Succulence only has a single storefront in Noxus, the success Morgana's bakery has enjoyed is allowing her to expand. Two new bakeries are planned for Zaun and the Institute of War, both of which are scheduled to open at the beginning of next year. The next time you’re in Noxus, make sure to stop by and grab yourself a tasty treat!

JoJ Volume 1, issue 4

basically says that her cookies are legit... if they weren't not ever would a demacian order one... now, Morgana does dig a little deeper about why she against kayle. I think that it is because Kayle is too extreme and her "tyranny" is too quick to judge, it would be like a cop saying you did something you deny, and they kill you because it's what THEY think... that's why Morgana wants to end it.

Areayea

08-20-2013

also on their planet, Kayle's family wants equal rights for all, justice, perfect orders, united people. Morgana's people want their personal freedom rather than the illusion of safety, and security.

Areayea

08-20-2013

heres another fun one taken from issue 12

Sports Exposed, Valoran's leading magazine covering the competitive sports of the world, puts out its highly anticipated swimsuit issue once a year. Usually, this fine volume introduces new models to the world, while also highlighting the cream of the crop. From time to time, they even have celebrities joining in on the fun.

This year's featured celebrity and cover girl is none other than League of Legends champion Morgana, the Fallen Angel! No one saw this coming.

This reporter had the privilege of being on set for one of her photo shoots. It pays to have fans in high places. Morgana was, unsurprisingly, quite forthcoming with whatever was on her mind.

“As I expose myself, I will expose the truth. By showing my scars from war, I show the history of my people. The Judicator lies! The tyrants that rule my world will enslave all that is within their grasp. It is only a matter of time before they spill out here into Valoran. If this is the way to get my message out, then so be it.”

This reporter stands stunned. Never would I have thought that swimsuit modeling could become a political platform, but Morgana's words have moved me in a way this reporter would originally have found impossible. All while wearing something sheer and purple, while smelling of tanning oil. Imagine what she'll do when she gets back to the League!

Clad in Plaid

08-24-2013

Did anyone else notice the 2011-2013 jump?

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clad in Plaid View Post
Did anyone else notice the 2011-2013 jump?
Yes, I believe everyone did.

On topic: If you pay attention to Aether Wing Kayle dialogues, and remember the lore of that skin is that she has won the war on her new wings, you automatically side with Morgana.

Sexiest Janna NA

09-14-2013

It seems to me that Morgana is more of the "rebel" type, who is more independant and free thinking, while Kayle is all "FOR THE GOOD AND JUSTICE OF THE UNIVERSE!!" like.

Or maybe I'm just in it for the cookies.

Stofen

09-14-2013

This is what I've never liked about Morgana vs Kayle: WHY do they hate each other? It's always been this ambiguous "Kayle is a tyrant" and "Morgana is into evil magic" but we've never seen what caused them to want to kill each other and why their civilization was at war.

Kimihro

09-14-2013

Kayle's idealism ****s on individuality. I love her character, I'd honestly side with Morgana. Even if Kayle is hotter.

Caustic Crusader

09-14-2013

From my point of view, especially supported by the Aether Wing Kayle dialogue, Kayle seems like an extremist Templar, doling out whatever she deems just. Morgana is in the right from my point of view.

Then again, I side with Diana over Leona, so take that with a grain of salt.