FINALLY team migets!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiCuriousGeorge

01-14-2010

Anyone else happy that poppy is here with us allowing to put toether team midget! Yes it is what it sounds it is a team of tiny little guys who are not so little.

First hero: Poppy of course! she is capable of being a good tank/dps for your team. she is very hard to kill with out tank items and does pretty good dmg.

Second hero: Teemo do i need to explain you all have been pwned by this little guy once or twice....actually alot more than that for most of you.

Thrid hero: Veigar Say hello to ur insane ap magic dmg and a nice stun on your side to have complete pwnage when mixed with ur 4th hero.(Annie is also a good midget for the job but shes not really a midget more like a small gothic child who is soon to be a succubus the way she takes the souls of men on the battle field)

Fourth hero: Amumu hes your main tanker and here to use his ulti to capture a good amount of there team for your other midgets to provide huge and mighty MIDGET POWER!

Fifth hero: Tristana you can never go wrong with this chick. Shes an awesome dps hero who has escapable/chasing abilities to those who escape your MIDGET POWER!

This is a hero build that will make all enemies fear the power of MIDGETS. even twitch and yi will leave crying and depressed using their own tears as lu.....i think ive said enough.

Somberbliss

01-14-2010

Is Amumu consideered a midget?

The Fat Battler

01-14-2010

He's a Yordle.

amraK

01-14-2010

Did you mean: midget

Raro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by faloonatick View Post
Did you mean: midget
Lol I was just about to post that =D

Also... RAmmus? Would he count as a Midget?

hightech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

Amumu is dead and Rammus is an armadillo.

Pheownix

01-14-2010

What about annie and heimerdinger? Are they relegated to the midget b-team?

BiCuriousGeorge

01-14-2010

haha wow yes i meant midget. its really late and im tired so i misspell and dont think things through very well. heim is also a midget just not in the guide well because i dont see him being as effective as the other ap midgets.

Grovel

01-15-2010

Side note:

I really don't understand the conflicting look of this game. On one hand you have Stoic Fantasy Heroes like Ashe, Sivir, Tryndamere or foul monsters like Cho'gath, Malaphite, and Karthus.

Then on the other hand you have Pokemon rejects.

evilgoodguy

01-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grovel View Post
Side note:

I really don't understand the conflicting look of this game. On one hand you have Stoic Fantasy Heroes like Ashe, Sivir, Tryndamere or foul monsters like Cho'gath, Malaphite, and Karthus.

Then on the other hand you have Pokemon rejects.
Worked fine for super smash bros.!