[FAQ] Leaverbuster Info

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

josh deadmen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-14-2011

i have seen people who just click and ban whole teams for being afk for no reason will those people be kicked off for a day because some one said they were afk or does the game know

LockeVenture

05-18-2011

I support this system and its effort to stop the massive amount of leavers. Though I feel that it is a bit too strict and unbending. I feel that with how the system is now that is encourages people not to spend money on their accounts and to just make another account after the first one is banned. I am recently banned for one day because of a Crash error from a new graphics driver I was trying out and despite logging back in and finishing the games because it still marks up players for the DC the ban was sent to me. From all of this I will no longer spend any money on this game because it seems this is "One Way Answer" for some many different situations and such inside the "Leaver/AFK" problem, that it isn't balance and fair to all of them.

Right2kill

Recruiter

05-21-2011

well back 2 my other game

Mibuwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2011

what if you left the game because a player was being very verbally abusive towards you or the rest of the team?

i haven't gotten banned or anything, but I got a leave in a player vs bot match and I'm wondering how this game views leaves if a player or players in that game were misbehaving.

also: The problem with this game is you have to spend usually an hr with another player's drama/bull****.

Eambo

05-22-2011

Mibu, the system is automated so it's takes nothing but time AFK/away from game into account.

If you're having issues with a player the only thing I can advise is to /ignore them, and report them after the game. Unfortunately if you go AFK/Leave you're leaving yourself open to punishment also.

Mibuwolf

05-22-2011

Ignoring doesn't solve the problem though. Not much else to add to this post other than that. Usually one bad player can ruin that match for everyone. Basically I have the choice to either leave, or keep playing an entirely upsetting match that I wouldn't feel like playing.

edit: when i said "bad player" i meant a player that was acting up/misbehaving/flaming. just a heads up.

Caio Bottini

05-24-2011

Many Days Since im getting this error and no Help or Action From Any Riot Team or Suport Team
Generic Host Error Continues to made me get banned and still have no help!!!

H0L0DREAM

05-24-2011

one thing that annoys me is my friends get banned from this stupid system for issues new patches bring in, just before a friend was suspended because his game spammed errors every game he played at some point... i know it's automated and blah blah blah but can you not see how it's stupid for this thing to ban people even if it's RIOTS FAULT not theirs (don't reply saying "if you can't make the time to play a game then don't play" and all that other ****, these are faults from RIOT when they can't patch the **** game without issues, not to mention when you earn money off this game, if you didn't earn money people probably wouldn't care for the games metric **** ton of issues every patch)

Skaterskullonfia

05-26-2011

But what if I was playing and my computer froze on me and I had to re-boot and then I started playing again? Please answer.

Skaterskullonfia

05-26-2011

I want to play LoL