(Open RP) Hero Academy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Burning Waffle

01-26-2011

"Of course not, me not hurt people, me try to make friends and friends no want to be friends so i make them not friends." His stomache rumbles "Can it be food time yet? Me not fed in long time. Mr Grumbly says he need meat..." the yordle ghoul continues to ramble about meat, and the differences in meat ranging from things that only a professional would understand, to simply how he likes it cooked

NecroticBinder

01-26-2011

Rodrick drags c1001 into the meat locker and says "You can have however much you want, I will release you from your stasis as soon as I'm out of here, when your done walk into the cage over there and we will see about getting you some friends." As he procedes to leave the room c1001 is unbound from the spell.

The Burning Waffle

01-26-2011

Even through the door Rodrick hears the carnage within and the sound of meat tearing from bone. Now drenched in blood from the various flanks of meat C walks over to the cage "Tummy full, sleepy now" and lies down, covered in bits of meat, and his fur matted with blood. He lets out a soft burp and closes his eyes

NecroticBinder

01-26-2011

Rodrick feels a tingle as his detecting rune goes off, and heads back to the special chamber he's designed to hold dangerous students, and proceeds with a teleportation rune to bring the dangerous creature to the room. When he is done he leaves the dark room and locks the door on the way out.

LeJoyeuxMuffin

01-26-2011

srry, didn't knew we couldn,t have the same character. Updated.

Varak Arrived at the academy with only his weapon, his armor and his will to save his people of their impending fate. In front of the door he stood, Waiting for someone to greet him.

NecroticBinder

01-26-2011

Rodrick detects someone at the door and rushes to open it, "Hello young student, may I ask what your here to learn? Spellcasting, fighting, stealth or some odd combination? Judging by your looks I would assume that fighting may be more of your forte. We have many fine teachers who would love to teach a man of your caliber but I must be off to make sure the class pet is behaving." Rodrick then rushes off through one of the many doors. As Varak looks inside the interior of the mansion is much nicer than the outside would lead one to believe with many mysterious doors and hallways all covered in fineries.

LeJoyeuxMuffin

01-26-2011

Varak entered the Mansion, still wondering what that man was talking about. Sure, he did learned their language, but someone speaking at such speed was enough to confuse him. Wandering around the mansion, Varak noticed that the total number of possibles inhabitants was really low.

"Great, he didn't even told me where I should sleep."

NecroticBinder

01-26-2011

As he states that a voice comes from infront of him "Well if you'd like to learn to be a fighter please continue down this hall way and go down the first flight of stairs, and talk to the big burly man your bound to encounter."

azombiespants

01-26-2011

The Lord Bleakmoor was not pleased. He had been riding for the better part of the last two days, and a sudden downpour had left him and his horse drenched. When his uncle had signed him up for this whole business, he had had no intention of getting wet. Malerick sighed out loud. Such were the awful circumstances the world doled out to those destined to be great. He would simply have to persevere. Reaching to the ornate scabbard at his side, he gripped the handle of the sheathed sword. A visible red glow emitted from the weapon, and it felt as if a fire had been lit inside of Malerick. Steam visibly rose off of his purple skin.
"Now that is much better, don't you think?" he said to his horse. Chuckling at the thought of talking to his mount, he came upon the path leading to the manor. Setting eyes upon it, he groaned.
"Why this place is more of a dump than Bleakmoor Manor ever was. And its supposed to have all sorts of influentials backing it. I never signed up for living in a dump!" Knowing, however, that his uncle would not let him return without entering the school, Malerick resigned himself to his fate, his previous thoughts about his destiny echoing in his head. Trotting up the path, he reach a gate that was more rust than metal, and stopped loath to touch it. Rather, he decided to simply wait until a servant came and opened it for him.

LeJoyeuxMuffin

01-26-2011

"oh, Thank you" Varak said, wondering who've been speaking.

Walking slowly down the hallway, After reaching the stairway, He took a breath and went down. as soon as he stepped on the first stair, he felt a push and fell down. after several seconds of falling, He crashed in front of a huge man. Getting back on his feet, Varak said "Oh, I think I you're the one i'm suppose to meet. Hello!"