(Open RP) Hero Academy

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Burning Waffle

01-25-2011

Dear Academy,

I believe it's in your best interest to know one of my expirements, and my most personal pet c1001 has snuck away from home and found his way to a region near you. If you are to locate him please contact me in Zaun, and whatever you do, do not let him near small children, animals, or Blacksmiths and Locksmiths, generally any profession with Smith in the name

With your best interests in heart (Honest)
TBW

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/24 my introduction for C1001 as his creator))

LeJoyeuxMuffin

01-25-2011

Dear Academy, I'd to communicate with you as the emmissary of the Stoneskin clan. Even thought this name might be unknown to you, We choosed to leave our reclusive way of life and become one of the nations of Runeterra. In this effort to show us to the world, we send to you Varak Stoneskin, our most promising warrior.

Osklava, Stoneskin Tribe's Seer.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/261

AmusedGlint

01-25-2011

Dearest Academy,

I am placing my daughter, Antoinette Fisher, under your care. Hopefully you will be able to raise her to be a successful young woman that will be able to server her city-state well.

Sincerely,
~S.F~

Antoinette Fischer

azombiespants

01-25-2011

To the Newly Founded Hero Academy,

Please be aware that my nephew, the new Lord Bleakmoor, Malerick Bleakmoor, has been dispatched to your school, in order to learn to harness his newfound power. Hopefully, he will not cause too much of a disturbance, and will be able to gain great knowledge from your program, allowing him too better serve his people.

- Fabian Hollowdale

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/260

Methelod

01-26-2011

((I will make this clear, I'm trying to get both my threads to be canon in the preserver's world, so your character CANNOT participate in both it needs to be two seperate entities.))

Now, I'll assume the three of you are entering the academy around the same time ((since thats when I found all of your character sheets)). So as each of you enters from your seperate roads you are eventually forced onto a single dirt road leading to a half-broken rusted out gate and behind that gate is a manor that appears to be falling apart. On the bulletins it said that this is the right location so what do you do?

NecroLoliKing

01-26-2011

Selena dismounted from her steed and approached the gates, carrying her main weapon, the 12-ft long two-bladed sword, still in its leather sheathe.

She slowly opened the rusted barrier only to have it completely fall off... The manor itself seemed to be in quite a state of disrepair. She hesitated to enter, when other students began to arrive. She raised her hand in greeting while they were far off. Perhaps the company would make better of the setting.

The Burning Waffle

01-26-2011

C1001 looked around, he had no idea where he was. "Master must've misplaced me again" He frowns, and his stomache gurgles "Need foood, tummy hungry" he looks up and sniffs, he catches the hint of demacian perfume, and bolts in the direction

Methelod

01-26-2011

C1001 chases down the demacian and is about to start nibbling on her scrawny arms when Rodrick teleports behind the little yordle and grabs him by the back of his little neck and holds him at arms length and casts a stasis spell on him. "Miss, this is one of the reason's I started the academy because you might run into a nasty little fellow like this. Now I do hope your more perceptive in our classes lest you happen to have an accident." Rodrick states as he walks into the manor.

The Burning Waffle

01-26-2011

"I'm not nasty i'm hungryyyyyy" C tries to squirm but can't do anything due to the spell "Will you be my friend pretty lady? You not mean like him I'm sure?"

Methelod

01-26-2011

Rodrick bends down and whispers into c1001's ear close enough that only he can hear it but far enough that he can't bite rodrick "Now I will get you alot of friends you just have to behave and try not to hurt anyone I say not to, does that sound fair?"

12345612 ... 21