Everything Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxIceNineKillsxX

01-23-2011

I was wondering what peoples takes on Tristana are. Let's break it down.

What she brings to a fight: Possibly AoE Slow (or escape mechanism), a knockback so teamates can get away or to push to your team, extreme attack speed, and healing reduction.

What she lacks: Uh... I guess she's kinda squishy. But I play her as 11/19/0 masteries. Late game I'm squishy.

Runes: I'm assuming people are going mainly armor penetration? I try to get armor pen from materies. Probably either + flat health or + speed? I myself use + flat health quints.

Masteries: Like I said I run 11/19/0 But I'm not sure what's the best for her. I like going down defense because the early game survivability is great. I'm able to harass fairly well while recovering health and barely taking damage.

Items: I don't know what's good with her. I usually end up getting Ghostblade. If they have high healthed champs, Bloodrazor. I'd like to hear what item builds people go? I know as a player that you always have to look at your team and the enemy team before grabbing items, but what's amazing for Trist?

Azuredragon653

01-23-2011

Well... she's physical damage at least.

She also lanes well for an AD.

SLB Exxel

01-23-2011

Best steroid in the game, best range in the game...

Just need to farm up really, she can't do a whole lot without items.

Swampf0x

01-23-2011

One of the best late game ranged carries. Her early-mid game takes some careful play, mainly just focus on farming or grouping with atleast two others for ganks. She scales ridiculously well late game, with her passive and steroid at work, its disgusting what a farmed Tristana can do.

Goatersaurus

01-23-2011

Love her dps and range, but no survivability whatsoever. If anyone knows how to build a Tristana with adequate survivability, I'm willing to try it out.

XxIceNineKillsxX

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatersaurus View Post
Love her dps and range, but no survivability whatsoever. If anyone knows how to build a Tristana with adequate survivability, I'm willing to try it out.
Try to get Frozen Mallet and Banshee's Veil in your build if you can.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

Great champ. Not the late game terror of a farmed trynd, olaf or yi, but probably the top farmed range carry besides maybe Kog. Solid early game, nice escape mechanism or gank mech with rocket jump.

I usually try to rush a bf sword and then either IE or BC, but I don't play her much lately.

XxIceNineKillsxX

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeb View Post
Great champ. Not the late game terror of a farmed trynd, olaf or yi, but probably the top farmed range carry besides maybe Kog. Solid early game, nice escape mechanism or gank mech with rocket jump.

I usually try to rush a bf sword and then either IE or BC, but I don't play her much lately.
Black Cleaver is an amazing item. One of the games I used it with ghostblade I believe and no one killed me. They dropped like flies too.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxIceNineKillsxX View Post
Black Cleaver is an amazing item. One of the games I used it with ghostblade I believe and no one killed me. They dropped like flies too.
Keep an eye on their equipment. If they're not buying any armor early (which is pretty common for carries and mages), an early BC >>> IE imo.

XxIceNineKillsxX

01-23-2011

How much does the new BC do? 45 armor reduc with all 3 stacks?