Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In what ElO is Panth not banned....?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrWish

01-23-2011

Well im in 1400 elo and panth has to be banned or auto win for the team with panth and i was wondering in which elo is panth not banned frequently?

I mean i just played a game with panth obv carried and won and my HSS did 1400+ dmg with just around 300 damage(Obtainable without fed in 30-35 min.) I believe that is too much damage for an AOE attack..? Thats like kass's E doing 1400 which is impossible but panth can, add on a stun and spear and global Ulti and you get Pantheon. Now a good panth in High ELo can get a solo lane and farm and reach 300 dmg without being fed, and getting fed is very easy with a stun global ulti and so on.

Now i know you get armour but for squishes investing in armour slows you down drastically and panth will still do a lot of dmg and stun you for easy kill. When building him you want GLASS CANNON because in a fight ONE E is more than worth it even if you die quick , 1400 across 4-5 people is insane. You dont need any survivability with him and just a bit of lifesteal and pure damage and theres no way you can tell me hes not BAN worthy.

My Build Goes like this . Manamune , Brutalizer, Last Whisper, Boots of Ionia, Bloodthirster. you have more than 300 dmg by then and no mana issues for easy stuns and CD Reduction. You dont need hp when your E does most of everyones HP with AD Items

What ElO is panth not banned in?

SLB Exxel

01-23-2011

Sounds like you're gloating more than asking a question.

Dark Sativa

01-23-2011

They'll ban Yi and Cho instead

Spartaan

01-23-2011

400-

Thanorodd

01-23-2011

Quote:
Bladesbane:

They'll ban Yi and Cho instead

I lol'd

+1

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

01-23-2011

Mine, or at least not permanently dunno if it's cos all the genuinely good pantheon players are higher up than me or if it's cos he's not as strong as people claim but I haven't seen a pantheon carry in a long, long while he just gets shut down if he doesn't get any early kills to start the ball rolling.

USnip

01-23-2011

honestly you shouldn't be banning him

MrWish

01-23-2011

Quote:
USnip:
honestly you shouldn't be banning him

Why not?

Doriantv

01-23-2011

I'm also 1400, and Pantheon is a permaban. For good reason: he has a lot of snowball potential, and even if he is doing mediocre, he can still trade 1 for 1 with a squishy in a teamfight.

Also: don't build Manamune on Pantheon: get mp5/18 yellows and blues and manage your mana correctly.

Anyways, queue dodge your way down to 900 Elo where they still ban Hurrdekaiser and Master Rightclick. Then you'll feel true pain.

USnip

01-23-2011

Quote:
MrWish:
Why not?

he's honestly not that good anymore