3150 Shaco vs Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ikeblade

01-23-2011

Last thread like this, I promise (fingers crossed behind back)

Shaco has a lot coming for him...a Shaco change AND a stealth change? Who knows where he will be afterwards. Think he is worth buying now?

I've seen some really good Lux players, is she inherently a bit powerful? I'm not referring to OP or UP, just her role in a team. Is she a good burst damage dealer?

Rate both champ's fun level 1-10

fuffychan

01-23-2011

Shaco is really hard to play, I guarantee you will fail with him your first 20 games (at least).

Lux is a bit easier and a lot better to start with.

Spartaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

Lux.

Commander Yordle

01-23-2011

Throw up a poll

filoufil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-23-2011

I own both and really like both,

On a fun factor, I guess Lux is a bit higher only because she's a blast to play in ARAM. But Shaco is quite fun to play too!

Shaco is not that hard to learn, once you know which fight you can win and which you can't, you will rock the world with Shaco

pseudoskill

01-23-2011

shaco, he is more fun even if your starting out pretty bad

Lilacs

01-23-2011

Lux. Super fun, so very, very, very satisfying when you snipe a runner from a mile away. Shield is good for late game when your damage falls off a bit.

Killpl0x

01-23-2011

well everybody hates playing vs lux for a reason.

when you have 500 or less HP you're always afraid of a red lazor of death appearing on you head.

she has an aoe slow/dmg spell, a snare (50% effect on second enemy), a defensive bubble that helps you and your teammates at the same time, and a relatively spammable ulti with nice damage and good area of effect and a very long range.

she can survive most situations, and still finish off those pesky escaping fast enemies.

i'd recommend her any day.

as for shaco idk, but he's harder to play than lux, and more squishy, and his ulti can be a little tricky to handle

Unclephillip

01-23-2011

Shaco is hard to play well since he's so nerfed.

So Lux.

KrazyDreaM

01-23-2011

Both are fun.

Shaco can jungle and have a high burst damage, but is in my opinion the squishyest champ in this game, still very fun to play.

Lux can slow, stun and destroy with her ultimate, one of the most fun champions.

Just chose between AP and AD (AP shaco sucks.).