wtf this many champs and dont know.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

01-23-2011

Dose this ever happen. Your like dam i dont know who to play im bored with all these people . And then you look and theres like 60 something champs and your bored with all of them.

Scondoro

01-23-2011

Not bored, just in between gameplay moods. Sometimes I'll go on tank sprees, sometimes mage sprees, etc.

themoocat

01-23-2011

Yeah I run into that problem when I need to fit a specific team role. I have to tank? **** I don't want to play any of these people. Right now I'm playing a lot of Nidalee, Janna, Malphite, and Caitlyn. So it's not so bad.

Tieryal

01-23-2011

It REALLY depends on my mood. I usually drive the 5 I play with crazy. I can never just play ANY champion. It has to feel "right", or else I will feed like boss. I'm also REALLY bored with all the champions though so it doesn't help. I own every champion I've ever wanted to play on a usual basis, and a lot I don't play, along with all the runes for all of them. So there really isn't much less to do, other than hone my skills in the game which can get old, because trying hard takes a lot of effort.

Narssisstic

01-23-2011

Agreed. I love Malphite, don't get me wrong, but after playing him and carrying as him for 10 games straight, I just start dodging until I get on a team that has someone that actually wants to tank.

Then I get to play Heimer!

RIght now I'm playing a lot of Heimer, Malphite, Tris or MF when we need DPS. Trying to get to a point where I can play Janna or Jungle Nunu

Oneiric

01-23-2011

Yeah. Usually I stick to support char. Everytime I feel tired of it and decide to play something else the other 4 players take DPS, carry or mages, hence forcing me to take a tank or support if I want to win.

ImBahBz

01-23-2011

Janna and Jungle Nu take very little effort, and honestly dont feel rewarding to play.

But yes I agree, am boreds with all these champs.

Xysticus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-23-2011

Teemo fixes that mood for me every single time.

"urgh I'm so sick of playing AD carries, and I just tanked 2 matches, all these people sounds really boring..."
*looks over at Teemo, picks Teemo*
*covers the map in shrooms, gets a phantom dancer and hits Mach 7 as he runs across the battlefield*
*Huge smile appears on your face*

Xhieron

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xysticus View Post
Teemo fixes that mood for me every single time.

"urgh I'm so sick of playing AD carries, and I just tanked 2 matches, all these people sounds really boring..."
*looks over at Teemo, picks Teemo*
*covers the map in shrooms, gets a phantom dancer and hits Mach 7 as he runs across the battlefield*
*Huge smile appears on your face*

WE NEED MOAR TEEMOS!

RIOT HEER ME!!!111

Anyway, yeah--we need more Teemos. I mean we need more champs that have unique, non-traditional mechanics. My old fallback was always Heimer. When I would start to burn-out, I could play a Heimer game or two and feel a little revitalized. They took that away from me--twice.

Shrooming up a map is a beautiful thing, and it gives Teemo a niche that no other champ can fill. Other champs need to have similar places, and we need them sooner rather than later.