Nunu and malphite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveYuRi

01-23-2011

Soo im wondering what is the best build for them. Im trying to learn how to play every tank in the game. These 2 will be the 4th to last 2 i will need to learn inorder to learn how to play every tank in the whole game.

I see nunu go ap/tanky and i see malp go super tanky or just full on ap(which owns)
I see them both jungle soo im wondering how you jungle with them.
and what skill order and build you would use for them

Anyway, thanks
-LoveYuri

Edit: Soo i got a lot of advice from you guy and i thank you for helping me.
Soo im wondering what do i do with nunu cloth armor??

Soo my finally build for nunu is

Merc thread
Mejas
BV
RoA
Deathcap
(anything else)

malphite

Ntab/merc thread
sunfire
R Omen
BV
GA
(something i need depedning on their team)

LoveYuRi

01-23-2011

bump!!!!!!

Zarifes

01-23-2011

Laning malph.
Sunfire cape
Merc
(In any order, depends on team comp and game status)
Omen
FoN
BV
-Fluff item for lulz - normally GA

LoveYuRi

01-23-2011

okii, im gonna tyr it out right now. Thank

Euphoric Recall

01-23-2011

Tanky AP is good for Nunu.You can jungle, or lane with him(His consume is pretty much a second smite), But I prefer to jungle with him.

Sorc boots-You can try ionian Boots of lucidity. Should be pretty funny because your Ice blast is on a 4 Second cooldown If I remember correctly.More cooldown should be pretty funny.

RoA if your digging for health, But I usually Rush Rabadons
Lich bane
Build some tanky items depending on the comp of the other team.When Jungling, I start with cloth+5pot and build into aegis, and then starting building Rabadons or Lich.

Thats all I really know about Nunu sorry, and I havent played as Malph yet.So Im of no help in that area.

Raejack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.

Cap Jack Sparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

Laning Nunu:

-Dorans Ring
-Mejais or RoA (Mejais If you think your team will be good for getting assists as Nunu tends to get lots of assists
-Banshees veil unless the enemy has one or no disables (knockups, stuns, taunts, knockbacks, silences)
-AP/Tankiness (Hourglass, Abyssal Scepter)
-Whatever you want

Jungle Nunu:
Same thing because Jungle Nunu can start with anything.

Hyphinated

01-23-2011

Build Mejais after getting a couple of tanky items.

Heart of gold and Spirit visage are alright on Nunu.

Denox

01-23-2011

Nunu Jungle-QEQWER followed by R>E>W>Q. Start off with cloth armor and 2 pots, plus a ward for dragon if you have the bottom nexxus. (when the dragon ward also protects your bot lane from jungle ganks) Next time you go back should be Heart of Gold and boots. If they have any cc at all, banshee's should be your next item. I've gotten addicted to cdr boots, but if they have a load of cc, go Mercury Treads. Glacial shroud makes it so you can maintain E on opponents. If you have an anivia or other mana chugging mage on your team, you might think about going a mp5 item so you can give them every blue after the first one. I'm partial to philosopher's stone since it pays for itself.

CoolHeroBro

01-23-2011

Here's my Nunu build. Works quite well for me, definitely enough survivability.

Cloth armor
Catalyst
Tabi/Treads
Catalyst->Banshee's
glacial shroud
void staff / death cap

At this point the game is typically already over. Just stack AP for the rest of the game and you'll do fine. Build the glacial shroud into a frozen heart if their carries are starting to pump out serious damage.

Glacial shroud is just so tasty on Nunu. With a 9/0/21 build and flat CDR blues you're looking at a 34.89% CDR, which you can upgrade to 39.89% with the Frozen Heart. Which is why I ditch the CDR boots.