Is Gragas worth buying ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMountainGoat

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverzer0 View Post
Gragas can be played either way. He is really under played, especially since locket was removed, but he is still a viable champ. Takes a bit more skill than most champs to use his ult to max effect.
that's because he was never played at all until that ridiculous build caught on. e__e

he's worth the ip. great early game domination champ that tanks nicely into midgame. he runs out of steam late game, as you would expect from any other early game powerhouse.

imMara

01-23-2011

Fattie is an awesome champ.

Swanky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

does a bear **** in the wood?

enuf said.

Le Misérable

01-23-2011

Okay thanks everyone I'll probably buy him !

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

Opinion of a nobody (me)....Gragas is my favorite champ in the game...

Minishmaster

01-23-2011

Gragas is one of the strongest champs in the game, imo. He has great natural AD, three powerful offensive aoe skills (two have .9 and 1.0 ratios), low cooldowns, and is naturally very tanky. Get banshee's veil and rod of ages, and you are set for the whole game. Once you have level 5 barrel roll and some ap, you can clear the entire wraith camp just by tossing a barrel in, and if not just use E to kill the remaining big wraith.

His W and passive regens give him great staying power in a lane, and he is great in both solo and duo, as well as jungle. His E can be either a strong AoE slow or a movement ability, and his R is a huge aoe burst and a displacement skill.

Stratington

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by imMara View Post
Fattie is an awesome champ.
lol

random opponent

05-02-2013

try him out now and decide. free this week ofc. i personally like him because he is very hard to lane against and imposs to kill, his early and late game dmg are great cause op ratios on abilities. the only things that need to be fixed on him are his W(wtf do you need AD for? especially when it doesnt even add it), his atk animation(melee should never be that slow), and his Q(it needs to add sight to wherever it is thrown because it's impossible to land if it doesnt have it.