Is Gragas worth buying ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Le Misérable

01-23-2011

IP is hard as **** to get ... so I'd like to know if he's worth buying ? I always wanted to buy him but did they nerf him to death making him worthless ? Because as I stated in another thread ... in over a hundred game ... he's the only champion I didn't play against. There must be a reason

nivekuil

01-23-2011

He's viable, sure. Always been pretty underplayed.

Le Misérable

01-23-2011

Is he supposed to be played as a tank, or AP ? Nobody seems to be sure about it ...

SIVIR SOLO MID

01-23-2011

He's great.

[posts 500 elo normal game screenshot]

24-0

See.

Angemon

01-23-2011

I consider him a tank. He was free to play last week or maybe the week before, I hope you didn't miss it. These are the best opportunities to see whether or not you like a champ. IMO you should always wait until after you try them before you buy them to avoid buyer's remorse. Unless they are new champs that you feel like you would like. Alot of people went off and bought Cait and Ren and now they are qq'ing in the forums (even though I like both of them)

2 D

01-23-2011

IMO, gragas is the most fun, from all of the tanky dps, i just love him, many people think, that after the removal of locket he now is UP. That is not true, he can main tank like a beast and still do the most damage from all of the tanks, his ult is extremely good at picking people off or just screwing up enemy team's formations, he is awesome at taking towers down, especially if someone from your team has starks (176 ad without any ad items is awesome), he can also go ap and do massive burst. He is a good all around champion, that is extremely fun to play, I highly recommend you buy him.

duck it doitlive

01-23-2011

hes great

(posts normal 1600 elo screenshot)

3/3/13

See?

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

Play him AP and destroy.

Lorgarr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

tank is the way to go, he is great

Foreverzer0

01-23-2011

Gragas can be played either way. He is really under played, especially since locket was removed, but he is still a viable champ. Takes a bit more skill than most champs to use his ult to max effect.