@Riot BladeSurge Buggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverddragn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

Blade Surge only Goes through walls when its at the end of its AoE and doesn't let you go through walls when its not at the end of the Aoe.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Video for Calarification

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2osqBCjL3NQ

nivekuil

01-23-2011

It's likely that your target is too close to the wall so the pathing doesn't move you to the other side.

Silverddragn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

thats not it because in the video, i'm clicking right up against the wall in order to move across it, in any case I think i shoulda always move across the wall and or to the enemy in general, Irelia seems to stop short for some reason :[

Okiko

01-23-2011

I have had the same problems whenever I mess around with Irelia. Its rather frustrating to use the skill when there is any sort of terrain seperating you and the enemy because more often than not she seems to just deal the damage without actually scooting to the enemy.

Silverddragn

01-23-2011

Brobump!

Belarock

01-23-2011

Not only this, but it wont give gold sometimes. I Q then it resets, the minion dies, yet i didnt get gold for it. Someone needs to go to bug forums.

Rooster Raiden

01-23-2011

No, this is a known bug. They just need it to work one way or another. I'm also tired of having her half dash to a champion and then kinda just chill. Because then I can't E nuke

Also, I hate when you last hit with Q, the cooldown refreshes, the mana regens, and you don't get the gold.

AA247

01-23-2011

its caz there isn't nuff space for irelia. Thats y she is more successful when it is at the end of the spell range rather than near.

PriorityOne

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA247 View Post
its caz there isn't nuff space for irelia. Thats y she is more successful when it is at the end of the spell range rather than near.
This is probably the answer.

Katarina has a similar bug on her Shunpo. If you Shunpo the closest minion in a line of minions, you'll appear on the far side of the entire line because there wasn't enough room for you to appear opposite the one you clicked.

Silverddragn

01-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriorityOne View Post
This is probably the answer.

Katarina has a similar bug on her Shunpo. If you Shunpo the closest minion in a line of minions, you'll appear on the far side of the entire line because there wasn't enough room for you to appear opposite the one you clicked.
I'd actually kinda like that cuz then at least i know i'd have more chasing power and i actually moved D:

Whoever is just downvoting everyone please stop D: