[Rune Suggestion] Restricted Tier 4 Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raawx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2011

I love this idea. :P

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

As much as character specific ones would be nice, it wouldn't be good for the competitive scene if they were ALL character specific. For instance, I would love to have a tank one which was simply something along the lines of "reduces all incoming damage by X%" (like the top tier defense mastery) or "gains X% of max health as additional max health" type thing

Intrade

02-03-2011

bump ;o

Ilovefrodo69

02-03-2011

hmmm

tupac serbia

02-03-2011

hows this idea NO RUNES and just summoner trees

Xnot

02-03-2011

yea, sure cuz 60 ability power at lvl 1 with a tome is not op enough......we MUST have tier 4 runes AND a lvl 30 only 2nd mastery tree in addition to the first one which is exclusive to lvl 30 and the last mastery is "increases atack damage,ability power and health by 100 each half second, then maybe the game can just start with evryone 20000 gold so we can instantly stack 6 inf edges/rabadons/warmogs then go all mid, one shot each other at lvl one and push all towers untill we get to the enemys nexus before the minions even spawn

Intrade

02-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnot View Post
yea, sure cuz 60 ability power at lvl 1 with a tome is not op enough......we MUST have tier 4 runes AND a lvl 30 only 2nd mastery tree in addition to the first one which is exclusive to lvl 30 and the last mastery is "increases atack damage,ability power and health by 100 each half second, then maybe the game can just start with evryone 20000 gold so we can instantly stack 6 inf edges/rabadons/warmogs then go all mid, one shot each other at lvl one and push all towers untill we get to the enemys nexus before the minions even spawn
If what you say is really overpowered, why hasn't Riot nerfed AP runes for early game and instead nerfed HP/MP runes?

Not to mention that AP scaling percentages exist for a reason.

Intrade

02-04-2011

bump ;o

Intrade

02-07-2011

bump =)

Inxy

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNSTUFF View Post
I don't want to get squashed by full-page Tier 4-ers knowing I'm hopeless to reach that point in a remotely realistic time frame. Nine Tier 3 dodge seals take a week of steady play to accrue, now you want me to make that grind 5 more times over for the next level of dodge? I ain't buyin'.
/thread