[Rune Suggestion] Restricted Tier 4 Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intrade

01-27-2011

late night bump ;o

Autocthon

01-27-2011

Add "Destroy Rune" to the combiner if you have only one rune in it.

Oh and T4 should include unique runes based on what you put in... Like say Quints could be 3% LS quints. Or Glyphs which do T3 level AD (OK maybe a bit much but you catch my drift).

Stuff that's COOL, without being OP, and something that's fun to work towards and experiment with.

IE: To have a chance at getting a LS Quint you'd have to put in flat AD and flat Health quints in equal proportion with one HP5 Seal.

Adding recipes players can experiment with for entertaining rewards is always a good idea.

Edit: I also vote for a recipe for +3.33% IP/win quints. Would be funny, and a REAL test of skill to give up the massive bonuses from quints in order to get more IP.

Renegade Mugetsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

i had that same idea last week. i was about to share that but then i found this thread. ^^

Intrade

01-29-2011

another bump ;o

Patolord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2011

Make tier 4 runes just available for ranked matches them no problem with the low lvs

tempnameB1535

01-30-2011

Hmm... maybe...

But sounds better if the 4th tier its only 1 big rune (following the lane of quintences, more powerfull, less ammount of runes"

That 4th Tier cannot be bought, you must adquiere it from combine quintences and its random...

of course some specials 4ths TIers can be unique (like a "very rare rune") and, why not.. some special runes for each champ boosting one of his abilitys

I can imagine that:
Alistar Wall Rune: +15 hp and +7 mana with Triunfant Roar , cd -2%, Hp +40, Hp Regen +5/ 5sec
Alistar Smasher Rune: Makes Pulverize and Headbutt use AP ratio by 1.2 instead 1, consumes +15% of mana and -5 /5 mana regen
Alistar Warrior Rune: Every hit on a tower gives +10% of attack speed, max stacks 5, every hit than alistar recives gives +5 armor/magic resist max stacks 5, if Alistar is using his ulty, every hit heals him by 20% of the damage adquiried (dont worry... you must be been hitted by 5 champs to recover almost 150 of hp in the entire duration of the skill... itsnt big deal)
Kayle Warrior Rune: Kayle Ult +1 sec, CD +15%, When using E, adds 2% of your AD as base damage for that skill when is active
Kayle Smasher Rune: Reckoning +10% of damage and the +% of damage increased by 3% Mana usage 5%, slow now is 1 sec longer and the range of this skill its +10% longer
Kayle Divine Heal Rune 3: Kayle Heals +4% and 10 mana, and if used in another champ 1/4 of the value returns to Kayle.. if used on enemy damages him by 1/2 of the heal ammount and silences him by 1 sec
Garen Demacia Valor Rune: Q hits 10%, silence is 1 sec longer and speed bonus +5%, CD + 10%
Garen Judge Rune: Jugdment makes +5 and 5% more of his AD, His ult grants an aditional 1 of damage for every 3 hp missing by the target and penetrates 10 of magical resist.
Garen Might Rune: Adds an adittional 0.5 armor/magical resist per stackwith his W, adds +5 hp per stack and his passive, regens 0.7 of his max health but now the time without benn damaged its increased to 9
Mordekaiser Iron Maiden Rune: +6% of his damage with his skills adds to his shield and gives him 6% of lifesteal with them, CD reduction -6% (666, you got it?)
Mordekaiser Crazy Train Rune: His W now adds an d aditional 0.3 od AD and 0.1 of his AP. 2% of Lifesteal
Mordekaiser Feral Scream Rune: Children of the grave heals himself by an additional 20% (does not makes more damage) and causes a 0.5 sec fear when casted and another 1 sec after 5 secs. Maces of Spades hits 4 addional targers instead 3, but his cd its 2 secs longer

maybe some of this can be a little op... but if we try it...

Intrade

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by **** Happens View Post
Hmm... maybe...

But sounds better if the 4th tier its only 1 big rune (following the lane of quintences, more powerfull, less ammount of runes"

That 4th Tier cannot be bought, you must adquiere it from combine quintences and its random...

of course some specials 4ths TIers can be unique (like a "very rare rune") and, why not.. some special runes for each champ boosting one of his abilitys

I can imagine that:
Alistar Wall Rune: +15 hp and +7 mana with Triunfant Roar , cd -2%, Hp +40, Hp Regen +5/ 5sec
Alistar Smasher Rune: Makes Pulverize and Headbutt use AP ratio by 1.2 instead 1, consumes +15% of mana and -5 /5 mana regen
Alistar Warrior Rune: Every hit on a tower gives +10% of attack speed, max stacks 5, every hit than alistar recives gives +5 armor/magic resist max stacks 5, if Alistar is using his ulty, every hit heals him by 20% of the damage adquiried (dont worry... you must be been hitted by 5 champs to recover almost 150 of hp in the entire duration of the skill... itsnt big deal)
Kayle Warrior Rune: Kayle Ult +1 sec, CD +15%, When using E, adds 2% of your AD as base damage for that skill when is active
Kayle Smasher Rune: Reckoning +10% of damage and the +% of damage increased by 3% Mana usage 5%, slow now is 1 sec longer and the range of this skill its +10% longer
Kayle Divine Heal Rune 3: Kayle Heals +4% and 10 mana, and if used in another champ 1/4 of the value returns to Kayle.. if used on enemy damages him by 1/2 of the heal ammount and silences him by 1 sec
Garen Demacia Valor Rune: Q hits 10%, silence is 1 sec longer and speed bonus +5%, CD + 10%
Garen Judge Rune: Jugdment makes +5 and 5% more of his AD, His ult grants an aditional 1 of damage for every 3 hp missing by the target and penetrates 10 of magical resist.
Garen Might Rune: Adds an adittional 0.5 armor/magical resist per stackwith his W, adds +5 hp per stack and his passive, regens 0.7 of his max health but now the time without benn damaged its increased to 9
Mordekaiser Iron Maiden Rune: +6% of his damage with his skills adds to his shield and gives him 6% of lifesteal with them, CD reduction -6% (666, you got it?)
Mordekaiser Crazy Train Rune: His W now adds an d aditional 0.3 od AD and 0.1 of his AP. 2% of Lifesteal
Mordekaiser Feral Scream Rune: Children of the grave heals himself by an additional 20% (does not makes more damage) and causes a 0.5 sec fear when casted and another 1 sec after 5 secs. Maces of Spades hits 4 addional targers instead 3, but his cd its 2 secs longer

maybe some of this can be a little op... but if we try it...
This reminds me of Diablo II stats like +1 to amazon skills or +1 to barbarian skills, etc.

If they would implement a big rune the way you're describing, it would probably be seperate and only one slot... something akin to the WoW "meta gem".

Intrade

01-31-2011

bump ;o

NoradIV

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrade View Post
This reminds me of Diablo II stats like +1 to amazon skills or +1 to barbarian skills, etc.

If they would implement a big rune the way you're describing, it would probably be seperate and only one slot... something akin to the WoW "meta gem".
lol thats EXACTLY what I was thinking.

I still see a problem here.

Like diablo, it was impossible to get your items unless you were some UBER FARMER OF DOOM. If you were only playing like 1 hour day, you couldn't do anything to get any good.

[QUOTE=**** happens]But sounds better if the 4th tier its only 1 big rune (following the lane of quintences, more powerfull, less ammount of runes"

I was thinking this too
what about having a special rune (only one) like a "Medal" that can be tier 4?

Or what about the same of the runeser 1-2-3 but you can only have a maximum of like 4 tier 4 runes (1 quint. 1 seal, etc)? Anw why not doing like the diablo idea like a seal of greater slowing (an ability that doesn't exist) on hit, slow the opponent of 5%, a quint of greater flashing (+25% flash range).

Get the Idea?

Chronopie

01-31-2011

The Gem could go in the lower right corner. after all, there's a big empty area.

So the final page would contain:

Marks (9) - Seals (9) - Glyphs (9) - Quints (3) - Gem (1)

--

Poppy's Gem of Heroism: Heroic Charge now stuns independent of Terrain.
Caitlyn's Gem of Peace: Piltover Peacemaker does 10% increased damage.
Dr. Mundo's Gem of Regen: Increases Mundo's Adrenaline Rush (his passive) from 0.3%/s to 0.5%/s
etc.