Oracles Notification

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geddian

01-23-2011

After just going back to playing DotA I noticed there was a new feature that basically did a little heads-up notification whenever someone purchased a Gem of Truesight. I thought this would be pretty sweet to see in LoL, because occasionally a lull in communication in a game leads to multiple people with Oracles. It could also work with other non-stacking team-beneficial items, like Starks or Aegis.

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2011

There's now a giant eye particle effect on champions with Oracle's.

Polka Dot Robot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2011

Do we really need any more hand holding? Would you also like an indicator for incoming ganks?

3st

01-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by knacko View Post
Do we really need any more hand holding? Would you also like an indicator for incoming ganks?
+1 So true.

LitigationJack

01-26-2011

Quote:
yes please

Shaydd

01-26-2011

Quote:
We already have one of those. I like to call it a 'ward' =D

I still die to oracle potions =P the person with it uses some skill or ability and a massive symbol appears above their head, over the top of the oracle. (Ugh, Nasus is the worst)