Sivir's boomerang is bugged

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eXaer

01-14-2010

Noticed in my last game that I played sivir, about 1 out of 5 boomerangs just disappeared, went to cooldown, did no dmg, and caused me to run forward instead of stand and throw. was pretty irritating missing killing blows because of this.

eXaer

FuzzeWuzze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-14-2010

Yup i noticed this too. It even happened last patch, but so infrequently i didnt think about it.

Sharkhead

01-14-2010

Sivir is the only champ I really play... and I have noticed this... But I thought it was normal, lol. This is my first video game I've played, so I didn't think anything of it....

stickblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

I've had this happen once or twice a game since the last patch, I find it's generally caused by clicking outside your range or moving back as soon as it's cast (often interruption the super-brief channel).

ogun

01-15-2010

this happens to me too, like 2 or 3 times per game... very annoying. I even started a thread in the bug report section

JoshTheSerious

01-17-2010

Happens for me too. Around 5 times in a game. This never happend before the last patch. Please fix this!

Swingburn

Senior Recruiter

01-17-2010

I was playing Sivir the other night and threw the boomerang twice, as in it threw it, it came back and then went right back out again to the first location i threw it to then come back again!, it did damage both times.