LoL Wins IGN Reader's Choice Multiplayer Game and Strategy Game of the Year!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Max Pita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-14-2010

give all summoners the corki price in in ip, 6 k ip is a nice gift

coty

01-14-2010

Grats

How about give everyone 6300 IP instead of Corki - if people who don't have him want to spend it on unlocking him, great.

That would be fair for those of us who have already bought him.

Otherwise, don't give him out free. Let people shell out some clams for their award-winning gaming experience.

Edit: I would also be happy with a small IP boost.

In hindsight, free Corki does sound like a good idea. It is good for new players (especially) - I forget that not everyone has as many Champions unlocked as some of us do.

ToshiroX

01-14-2010

YES I LOVE U RIOT!BEEN SAVING UP FOR CORKI AND NOW I CAN BUY SOMETHING ELSE!THANK YOU!sorry for the caps btw,was too excited,and no i'm not gonna delete the caps

Corvus Corax

01-14-2010

Nice to see our votes were not wasted. You really deserve it.

King Ventarus

01-14-2010

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssss aliens are coming!!!

sirjj

01-14-2010

Don't give Corki away for free please don't that is wrong...

VoodoĆ³

01-14-2010

We want Corki!!!

And congratulations. =D

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

01-14-2010

abortions for some, corkis' for all

Azurenight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

I bought Corki and I really don't care if Riot gives him out for free. As it is, people will play the champions they are best at regardless of the amount of effort required to obtain a particular champion. Although we might see a large number of Corki players during the first week or two, I am fairly sure that as the novelty wears off, most players will go back to playing the champions they are most comfortable with. Basically, anyone who would be likely to play Corki as a primary champion already has him. For those of us who have bot him, cry for a week and stop playing LoL until he's no longer popular like every other newly released champion during free week or get over it and try playing a new champion. Just do me a favor and don't vent by leaving Champion Selection every time someone picks Corki before you, the problems already bad enough as it is. Que with a premade if you're that worried about it. Anyways, I'm done ranting; feel free to start flaming my post.

P S Y

Master Recruiter

01-14-2010

How about a 3 day IP boost for all who already own Corki?