LoL Wins IGN Reader's Choice Multiplayer Game and Strategy Game of the Year!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razerwind

01-14-2010

Corki can be unlocked with Riot Points or the champion bundle, both of which cost real money. So essentially, Corki has tangible value that can be measured in US dollars. If Riot gives out Corki for free, they are giving out value (money) to *part* of their customer base for free, while giving other customers (who have already bought him) nothing. How can Riot even think this is possible? This is a great way to create dissension among your customers. There needs to be an IP refund to those who own him.

Egg of Doom

01-14-2010

What about... give out Corki without the default skin (people would have to buy that!)

Raistlen

01-14-2010

Gratz on the awards! Hope it brings in more business for you Riot.

I bought the bundles so I maybe paid a buck or two for Corki so it won't really upset me if you give him for free. However if I had spent 6k ip (which is a significant amount of time investment) I would be pretty upset if you didn't give a refund.

Which is why spending IP on champs is a little wacky to me. The amount of time needed to earn 6k IP versus the amount of time it takes to earn a couple dollars. Hmm which is the better deal? Real brain teaser.

JustXRT

01-14-2010

The game is really good Go go League of Legends

Apple Kid

01-14-2010

Congrats riot team, I've been playing this game since almost day one of your beta and I'm happy to see that the world is taking notice of the great job you guys/girls have done.

Of course we should get Corki as well as the skin! though as for the Corki players out there that have already purchased the flying menace, perhaps a IP refund...ip boost..or maybe even another hero of equal tier is in order? if not Corki players, be happy with the fact of knowing that now your gonna be mercing noobs in a flying saucer....come on you have to be excited for that?

KanZay

01-14-2010

So just because i voted i will get both Corki and his Ufo skin?
Or is it just some players that voted that gets????

Bluff

01-14-2010

Look up in the sky!

Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

ZOMG ITS ALIENZ!

Fiddles

01-14-2010

in my opinion don't give corki away i mean its unfair to the people who bought him.. the skin alone is enough

DarkVenus

01-14-2010

question, i voted in Gamespy and IGN and for that i created account on ign, how can you know its me ?

plzzzzzzz explain

Falical Dingo

01-14-2010

I agree we should receive the skin along with corki for free