Should we giveaway the Corki Champion with the UFO Corki skin?

Yes! Give all players the UFO Corki Champion, but don't give out refunds to current owners 3,017 79.63%
No! It would be unfair to current Corki owners to give him to everyone else 772 20.37%
Voters: 3789. You may not vote on this poll

Should we giveaway Corki with the UFO skin? *UPDATED*

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slide

01-14-2010

I own Corki as well. I say give him out to everyone.

Little things like this are good for the game. Everyone likes rewards and a freebie champ to everyone who plays every half year or so for something like this would make the community feel like RIOT really appreciates their patronage.

+1 for give Corki for free (and again, I already own him)

Jazzminkey

01-14-2010

This poll is pretty much garbage. Most people won't have corki because he is one of the most expensive champions.

People without him will vote yes 99% of the time.

BrentClagg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-14-2010

I'll say no, or release the skin then the model a few weeks later. That way people who actually owned Corki before will get to play with the new skin first without having to battle to pick him.

AdHominem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-14-2010

I've been saving IP to get corki for when the skin came out, so I would love to get him for free

maxifer

01-14-2010

I vote you give the champion to everyone, but refund the IP for those of us who worked hard to unlock him.

GrimGriz

Recruiter

01-14-2010

I say no: unless you can't give people the skin without them owning the champion. You said you'd give the skin, and if there's some technical reason they have to own the champ to get the skin - then yes. Otherwise, just the skin - they can use it when he's free.

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
Corki is 6300 ip.. that takes quite a bit of time to accumulate. I could have another set of runes and Udyr =/ sigh
=/ It's ok man. Refer a friend is here to help you out. Free ip boost ftw. I say yes because I <3 corki and don't want to buy him=). I actually voted... I feel like I deserve something=)

FefeOxy

01-14-2010

Would it be difficult to make Corki 450 IP for a week while giving everyone the skin?

L0CUST

The Council

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzminkey View Post
This poll is pretty much garbage. Most people won't have corki because he is one of the most expensive champions.

People without him will vote yes 99% of the time.
yeah, pretty much. oh well, guess it doesn't really bother me that much.. just kinda lame.

CG Myster

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0CUST View Post
Corki is 6300 ip.. that takes quite a bit of time to accumulate. I could have another set of runes and Udyr =/ sigh
What if they put corki up for Sale? say drop him to 3000? That would be reasonable, no? That way hes not flooding every game, but still cost enough to make most people think twice about buying him when they have so little as far as Champ/Runes.