Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should we giveaway the Corki Champion with the UFO Corki skin?

Yes! Give all players the UFO Corki Champion, but don't give out refunds to current owners 3017 79.63%
No! It would be unfair to current Corki owners to give him to everyone else 772 20.37%
Voters 3789 .

Should we giveaway Corki with the UFO skin? *UPDATED*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Generic Furry

Recruiter

01-14-2010

Corki should come with the skin, anyone who argues against it is just being spitefully selfish.

Orionis

01-14-2010

ya give corki too!

Bombad

01-14-2010

Can't you give the skin without giving the champion ?

(I don't want you to not give the champion, I just wonder why you consider giving the champion. Is it because you want everybody to be able to enjoy the skin or because you can't give a skin without giving the champion ?)

CG Myster

01-14-2010

Quote:
dredzach:
Permanent unlock of Corki for every existing account? Do we really want to see a conga line of Corki in every game?

It takes TWO wins to buy Ashe, making her appear in virtually every game anyways. At least corki requires a little more skill.

FefeOxy

01-14-2010

pwned for buying an OP champ. I vote for Corki to everyone!

Jason Only

01-14-2010

Sure, why not? Everyone wins.

Tyaeth

01-14-2010

I don't own Corki but I did vote. I wouldn't mind getting Corki with the skin but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to buy him to use it either.

It would be nice to see more of Corki in games, I rarely ever see them played.

Brains

Adjudicator

01-14-2010

I vote no simply because i don't want freaking corki in every game.

Is there any way to unlock the skin to people who don't own corki so that when/if they buy him they will have the skin available? Codes or something?

Fallen 62

01-14-2010

I do not own Corki, so I would like to have him unlocked (and I voted yes), but I do see major downsides of giving him to everyone for free when people have already unlocked him with IP/RP. I don't envy the decision you guys have to make. Greedily I say yes, logically I'd say no.

L0CUST

The Council

01-14-2010

Corki is 6300 ip.. that takes quite a bit of time to accumulate. I could have another set of runes and Udyr =/ sigh