suggestion- two map ping buttons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gansho

01-22-2011

I propose two buttons used to ping the map. One in red and one in the color it is now. Red means bad, green means good.

I just had an experience where I was in the mid, and their mid ashe/ jungler ww tried to gank me but failed. They then proceeded to head bot for a gank. I pinged them about 5 times to show where they were on their way down. I assume the players in my bot lane thought i wanted them to gank them in the river, however i was OOM, and was already recalling. They headed up the river to go fight ww and ashe, and ended up getting themselves surrounded by the two enemies in their lane following them up the river. Now if there was a RED ping, maybe they would be able to distinguish the difference bettwen a GO or RUN ping.

Hard to believe this happens in a 1300 elo ranked but whatever maybe this will help

Aristodemis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

A gank that guy ping and a run like hell ping. I approve of this idea. Maybe use space bar.

Airship Bishop

01-30-2011

Or how about right click for good, left click for bad ping system

Gansho

02-10-2011

you could make the letter G the button for the ping in honor of me. wait...

Hornypotsmoker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-10-2011

i actually like this idea

Arcanist Supreme

02-10-2011

Two colors would be very nice. There has to be a way to cancel the ping, though. Right click AND left click wouldn't allow for this. I like G and H.

Zynys Sage

02-14-2011

Love the idea. The current ping only works when you are on a team you've played with before and gotten used to each other's use of the ping.

TaeSah

02-14-2011

Riot, implement NOW

ChainsawX

02-14-2011

I think they just need to implement voice chat. Might be annoying sometimes but much easier than extra pings.

Rkt Jso mk IV

02-18-2011

Yup. This is a smart feature to have.