Udyr.. wtf riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vermifax

01-14-2010

all the hyperbole is astounding

Quinnister

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermifax View Post
all the hyperbole is astounding
I agree. It's also part of the reason I hate anecdotal arguments.

Bwuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

He is pro which is why we love him

Apostos

01-14-2010

Correct me if i'm wrong, but they didnt change turtle.

Udyr

• Bear Stance Movement Speed burst decreased to 15/18/21/24/27 from 18/22/26/30/34
  • While Phoenix Stance’s activation effect is active, Udyr’s ability power is increased by 24/36/48/60/72 and attack damage is increased by 12/18/24/30/36
  • Monkey’s Agility’s effect will now stay stacked if you continue swapping abilities
  • Monkey’s Agility Dodge Chance decreased to 4% from 6%
  • Shared ability Cooldown lowered from 2.5 to 1.5
  • Shared ability Cooldown will only apply to abilities with cooldowns less than it
Why are you complaining about turtle then? Isnt it pstrike/as that is the prob? Or like others have said raise initial mana cost and remove dmg add to pstrike.

RikkuHime

01-14-2010

Everyone is just yelling at Turtle Stance because of how ******ed it makes him in the Laning Phase.

Other than that I don't see him as any other role than a Gank/Chaser.

Eurrikke

01-14-2010

I cant tell if the posts are sarcastic or..? Played against a Urdyr a night ago, nothing really happened. I was using that armadillo champ (forgot his name lol) and with a poppy vs urdyr and another poppy. We pretty much forced him to jungle after killing him 3 times w/in 10mins or less(didnt reach lvl5). And yes he was running turtle/bear.

Surrealialis

01-14-2010

Just played him a few times and he has Yi like damage capabilities ALL the time but without the ulti escape.. whoever said he can escape 3v1 had a ****ty team. Nunu, ashe, hell even mundo.. anything with a slow can seriously screw an udyrs game. But yes, he is a hard carry. Much of what he is now is what warwick should have been with regards to jungling and ganking. But honestly, early laning against a ranged (ashe) is hell. In fact, Ashe is just hell.
Everything else is fodder for the carry. And all carries can do the things people are complaining about in this thread, udyr just does it 2-3 levels earlier in exchange for no ultimate.

Udyr is very strong, but I still think Yi is far more imbalanced with his ultimate and wuju style.

What do we do to a carry. CC. It's how it always works.

Nevets973

01-14-2010

Udyr is my secondary, Eve being my primary, and i've been playing him since build 1. First off, he isn't broken. He can easily be countered properly, he can be shut down just like any other character.

For starters, I think there are a few Udyr experts (such as myself) out there. Check my profile, see the proof. I know how to play him extremely well. Right now, his phoenix stance is fantastic, and it makes him much more effective in team fights. This is opposed to build 2, where the was no point in phoenix. They nerfed bear, it was honestly needed. All they did was one more of his stances viable, allowing you to make another AP focused build for him. It works. Take away phoenix, i'll just go back to tiger and do what I was doing before, which was netting me the same results as before.

I think the only thing that changed with Udyr is the people who play him are learning that changing stances makes you much more effective in battle. You gottta master that or else your nothing. The only thing that needs to be nerfed honestly, is changing his global cooldown time from 1.5 secs to 2.0. It was 2.5 in build 2, it took too long. A buff was definitly needed, but 1.5 may be killing it.

Kadzin

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenova View Post
I went 16-0 with him FIRST TRY. It is nonsense..
Sh!t you actually owned someone WTF RIOT!
Nerf this guy plz!

HackerJacks

01-14-2010

Buy an executioners calling. Udyr will **** his pants when he doesn't heal in turtle.

GG one item.