Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Udyr.. wtf riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Animal Mother

01-14-2010

He is not even close to balanced at the moment.

Goradra

01-14-2010

I've seen him tank towers at level 10.

I've seen him lifesteal himself through a 1v3.

If I see him on the opposite team and not on ours I will bet you 100 dollars which team is going to win.

PhantomSin

01-14-2010

He was fine the way he was before patch. Well he is a little nerfed and boosted atm. More boosted then nerfed I would say even. But he is killable not the less. Udyr is my main and I hated when they put him in free rotation. But I can tell you very few ppl can actually play him right as I have observed in 6 games he was on my or enemies team. If played right he can not only tank a tower late game but take out full 5 man team solo if they don't have more then 1 disable. But that only ever happens in pug games. He needs to be reverted back to the way he was and just left alone. They can even keep the bear speed nerf bc that was a good idea.

sideout

01-14-2010

Quote:
Goradra:
I've seen him tank towers at level 10.

I've seen Yi do the same.

Quote:
Goradra:
I've seen him lifesteal himself through a 1v3.

I've seen Tryndamere/Jax/Ashe/Teemo/etc do the same.

Udyr is a mad carry, counter him as you would any other.

Xenova

01-14-2010

Quote:
sideout:
I've seen Yi do the same.

I've seen Tryndamere/Jax/Ashe/Teemo/etc do the same.

Udyr is a mad carry, counter him as you would any other.

You don't counter him the way you counter other carries because his survivability and escapability are through the roof.

Not only is a dps monster hes also a tanking god, he can tank Nashor no problem for his team.

I'm fairly confident no hero in this game could beat him 1v1.

TheyCallMeGod

Recruiter

01-14-2010

Honestly he was strong before the patch now hes just stupid i dont play him so i dont know how he works but people are running around with like 3 monkey agi and just hitting like trucks

Xenova

01-14-2010

Also one of the worst parts is he isn't item dependant. He can stomp people with just berserker's greaves and a zeal, he has all the built in survivability and speed and stuns and aoe he will ever need.

asdvfavsdf

01-14-2010

Quote:
Xenova:
This hero did not need a buff. He is the new Twitch, he is INSANE. All he needs is a Zeal and he can GG the match, you cant focus him, you cant run, you cant 1v1 him, you cant outheal him, you can't do jack ****.

I love udyr, his playstyle is awesome but for the love of god stop overbuffing and overnerfing things. THIS HERO DIDNT EVEN NEED A BUFF >_<.

Why must there be some overly buffed god mode character each patch who ruins whatever game hes in?

I went 16-0 with him FIRST TRY. It is nonsense..

Sounds like someone got raped by a better player. Seriously, he can't do **** with just zeal, just like any other champ.

If you gonna scream "OP" then at least come up with a realistic "story".

asdvfavsdf

01-14-2010

Quote:
Xenova:
You don't counter him the way you counter other carries because his survivability and escapability are through the roof.

Not only is a dps monster hes also a tanking god, he can tank Nashor no problem for his team.

I'm fairly confident no hero in this game could beat him 1v1.

L2p.

Xenova

01-14-2010

Quote:
asdvfavsdf:
Sounds like someone got raped by a better player. Seriously, he can't do **** with just zeal, just like any other champ.

If you gonna scream "OP" then at least come up with a realistic "story".

You quoted the line and still failed at comprehension, not only does he roll every game.

Did you see the line saying i went 16-0 first time using him?

He is broken, just like Twitch still is..