Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Udyr.. wtf riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clarithium

01-16-2010

why can't they make turtle reduce damage output by 50%?

Sir Prize

Recruiter

01-16-2010

My biggest problems with LoL right now:

#1. FIX THE FPS BEFORE YOU ADD NEW PARTICLES

and a close #2... Nerf Udyr.

This absurd buff to Udyr must have been intentional, if you look at the champion's history and their past comments about him. So I really don't know what they are thinking in doing this but it doesn't bode well for LoL for them to be acting like this.

6 ID 9

01-16-2010

I heard buffs were discussed with council members, so if it happened it's not only LoL maker's fault. And I've seen LOTS of team lose with Udyr so, it's not like if you have udyr in your team you win. He's still pretty vulnerable. And since everybody uses him now. Just build a team agaisn't him.

Nerlis

01-16-2010

Riot must do something... Udyr is like 5 char in one... A sec he can tank, the other one he can be dps, stunner, etc... The life steal is completly ridiculous, as he gain health AND mana with a single hit. His stun is OP too... a stun each what? 4 sec? Even if you can't stun a single unit more than twice in 6 sec, its too strong!
Nerf him plz! T_T

Nerfpl

01-16-2010

his speed is a big problem too. too imba. 2.5 atk speed all time after around lvl 10

DeadRamza

01-16-2010

i rape him with master yi if i get 4 items

(about 5000 gold)

FoxMindedGuy

01-16-2010

Udyr is not OP, he is a god at the moment. All bow please.

Riot wanted Udyr to be a god because one of the staff members name is Udyr.

True story.

FoxMindedGuy

01-16-2010

Quote:
DeadRamza:
i rape him with master yi if i get 4 items

(about 5000 gold)

You have probably not come across a decent Udyr then. Master Yi can't do **** to Udyr.

Dracorya

01-16-2010

Quote:
FoxMindedGuy:
You have probably not come across a decent Udyr then. Master Yi can't do **** to Udyr.

Unfortunately this is true, because Udyr can stun, Yi can't.

interwebhobo

Recruiter

01-16-2010

I figured Udyr should take more of a "Jack of all trades, master of none" approach... I can even see "more than jack of all trades, yet master of none" but atm he's more of a "King of all trades, but master of none" Soo he just needs to go down about a notch.