(Open RP) Freestoried.

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeJoyeuxMuffin

01-25-2011

Occ: Good, I didn't RP for SO long.

NecroticBinder

01-25-2011

Well mate ooc is now ((whatever is ooc)), although you might lose the find any weakness ability, oh well as a guidline for the rest of you. Pick a starting area and describe any events please remember this IS taking place in the Preserver's world, while I like glint's there ain't much for me to work with yet.

LeJoyeuxMuffin

01-25-2011

Ionia. Suffering under the oppresive grasp of Noxus, the situation was deseprate. Nothing else in the World could cause Marlot to Willingly depart. Even thought he wasn't an exceptional fighter, he knew his sword would once serve the true justice. And so, started a long journey to Ionia.

After days of walking the routes of Runeterra, Marlot Finally arrived at the Ferry leading to Ionia. Even after all those years, he knew he was still wanted, yet no one could ever rcognize him by his face. and so, each time he was dealing with Noxian, he used an Alias.
-Who are you? said the man
-I'm Remon Dakwell. I'm simply on a trip to see the So-called beauty of Ionia.
As easily, Marlot Stepped on the boat, going straight in the Unknown.

NecroticBinder

01-25-2011

As Marlot is getting into his room he notices a strange man lying on his bed, the man has a dark black coat, dark black pants, and a strange hat that seems to always cover his face no matter how he shifts, the strange man notices Marlot staring at him and says "Now boy it appears that we will be sleepin' in the same room as we make this journey, I do so hope you ain't one of them pansy Ionian's or god help me a high and mighty Demacian cause then I don't know what I'd do to ya."

NecroticBinder

01-25-2011

((I wouldn't **** with this guy))

LeJoyeuxMuffin

01-25-2011

" Not at all, i'm Noxian. I heard that Ionia was kind of beautiful, so I wanted to see how beautiful it Really was."

Looking at the stranger, and Feeling there was something wrong about him, Marlot Decided to remain polite

"But sharing a room with you will be a pleasure, I'm sure. Could I know your Name?"

NecroticBinder

01-25-2011

"Oh I'd hope your not lyin' to me mate." the strange man says as he gets up "Cause I'd probably have to skin ya." He walks over towards Marlot and takes a big sniff of the air around him. "Hmm, you got the smell of a noxian with a hint of demacian, I'll let you live for now." He then heads back to the only bed in the room. "Oh and you get ta sleep on the floor." ((Just wondering whats your opinion on Noxians?))

LeJoyeuxMuffin

01-25-2011

Ooc: Btw, that means Out Of Character. Marlot hate Noxus. Also, he's been wanted for 10 years by the Noxian authorities. yet, he changed too much for anyone can recognize him, only his true name can betray who he is. Obviously, he's faking to like Noxians.

btc: "Well, I guess so, but you still didn't told me your name. Same as you, I love to know who I am traveling with."

azombiespants

01-25-2011

(k, I'm gonna get in on the academy RP, instead of this one.)

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2011

((btw, what exactly do you mean by "this IS taking place in the Preserver's world"?))

In the skies over the Guardian's Sea, a small airship was visible, leisurely floating along, visible from the Valoran coastline. Balanced on the very tip of the bowsprit, a golden colored yordle viewed the sunset and everything below him with a sense of excitement. Kick closed his eyes and breathed deeply the cool crisp air, with a hint of saltiness. He let out a laugh and leapt backwards and into the air, flipping and twisting in midair so that he flew feet first into the balloon of the airship. Using his legs combined with the springback of the air-chamber, he propelled himself towards the deck, at the last minute curling into a dive roll. He misjudged the distance however, and ended up rolling through the door and down the stairs to the lower deck, landing on his back. "Oww..." he groaned as he stood, rubbing a bump on the back of his head. "That wasn't quite what I was going for. At least nobody saw me!" he said as he cracked a large grin. It's going to take a while to get to...wherever it is I'm going, so I might as well get some sleep. He went the room at the front of the ship and hopped into his hammock, sticking his hands behind his head. It wasn't long till he was fast asleep with a smile on his face, blissfully unaware of the dark storm clouds that were rolling in...

1234567 ... 13