(Open RP) Freestoried.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilraith

02-12-2011

(I hope that I can be included in the RP too, I hope you like my character!and if you don't there is another one I can use. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/352)

AmusedGlint

02-14-2011

Long’er smiled a cold smile and cut the chicken leg into many pieces, lifting each one individually and placing them into Kick’s rice bowl with the knife. She did not speak to him until she had all of the pieces of meat on his bowl, then she gently placed the knife next to the platter and stood up once more. She circled the table again and then stopped behind the Yordle, where she leaned in close and whispered.

“All of you outsiders are cruel and unjust. I’m just repaying the favor.” Long’er smiled again and walked over to the door, her white dress fluttering behind her. “Do enjoy your meal, sir. Just remember, a step outside these doors may be your last.” She continued to smile her cold smile and just before she closed the door she poked her head in, “I shall be back with Chou for your food.” With that the doors closed and she was gone. Outside, Long’er took an angry breath and walked away, searching for Granny. “Letting outsiders live on the island, despicable. What is Father thinking.”

She flung open the doors to the room where the woman known as Yuyen was staying. Granny and the woman turned to Long’er, it seemed that she had interrupted a conversation between the two. Long’er glanced between the two, whatever she was going to say earlier had been forgotten at the sight of the woman. Granny sighed and stood up, thanking Yuyen before walking out of the room with Long’er in tow.

“Wh-who is she?” Xiaolongnu blurted out, no longer able to contain her curiosity. The two walked in silence for a while until Granny finally spoke.

“Someone mysterious,” was all she said before she turned and vanished into another room, leaving Long’er outside by herself.

Methelod

02-14-2011

Im ashamed to say this, but I may step down as DM for freestoried, it sounded good on paper but once again I can't dm.

Rafeo

02-14-2011

((Maybe We should base it all on peach blossom island. The whole world of Runeterra is too big to have an RP in. I am moving to peach blossom Myself and deleting the old post.))

Rafeo

02-14-2011

Zhu returned an hour later to find Poe Quu-ta and Esther all eating lunch back in the room.
He sighed heavily "We're gonna have to move. We can't support ourselves here."

Poe gave Zhu a strange look. "And where else we gonna get some food?"

"I don't know. But We can't stay here.

Quu-ta stood up, and went to stand beside Zhu.
"Come on Zhu knows what He's doing. Poe, did You even get that job in the market?"

Poe looked down. "No."

Esther piped up. "Let's start packing!"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
((Time skip: They are now on Peach Blossom island.))

Esther ran around happily picking wild herbs and flowers.

"Hey look! A house!"

She ran ahead followed by the others. Poe went up and knocked on/at the door/gate?
The group waited for an answer.

AmusedGlint

02-15-2011

((Sorry if I'm power playing here Rafe.))

The moment that the group of children had stepped onto Peach Blossom Island, they began to become sleepy. By the time that the door opened, they were all asleep. Standing at the door was an Elder monk and Master Xiaoping; both men looked at each other and then back at the children sleeping at their feet.

“Brother, today may be the day when you open the doors of your Island to the outside world,” The Elder said with a chuckle. The Master chuckled along with his bond brother and motioned for his servants to pick up the sleeping guests and to take them to a room where they could sleep without being disturbed. When they woke up the three would find that they were in separate rooms. The walls of the room were covered in red tapestry and paintings of what looked to be the previous Masters of the Island and their wives.

((in the Bio you'll find some info on PBI http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/240))

Rafeo

02-16-2011

((Not power playing at all. Your house, your traps. Also, there are four.))

Zhu started to feels tired, looking around He saw the others yawn.
Esther fell asleep almost immediately. Poe and Quu-ta passed out too.
Zhu was shocking Himself to try and stay awake.
Though He too, fell into slumber momentarily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He awoke in a room. turning His head He surveyed His prison.
He thought about trying to burn it down. But then decided to see what His captors wanted.
He never even thought to see if The door was unlocked.

Poe slept soundly in His room. Not even stirring, He didn't get much sleep.

Quu-ta woke in Her room observing Her resting place She wondered Who might want to lock Her up.
She was not wanted anywhere. Was She?

Esther jumped out of Her bed the moment She awoke. She immediatly walked over to the door and left the room. she started walking around the halls. She was hungry, and She hadn't cooked anything in a long time.

((This is assuming the doors are not locked. Just taking a chance here. If they are I can edit in Esther having a tantrum instead.))

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

That girl is crazy. Kick thought as he watched her leave the room. I need to get out of here before she decides to go psycho on me. Well, I'll need my energy. he thought as he turned back to his meal and started eating. As he went to cut another slice of chicken, he paused and looked at the knife. Quickly cutting as much of the chicken as he would want, he cleaned the knife with his napkin and slid it into his clothes. Once he finished eating, he got up and started exploring the room, paying specific attention to windows and doors to see if they would open, and looking around for anything interesting.

Kilraith

02-17-2011

(I didn't get a definate no for not joining so i'm going to see what I can do. I also support everybody starting out or getting to Peach Blossom island)

Rand cursed himself for falling asleep. It wasn't that he disliked sleep or that he considered it a bad thing it just turned out that it had been a bad thing at that time. He had been going somewhere on his flying sofa and had just nodded off. The next thing he knew he was on this freaking cursed island in a forrest, and being chased by bees and trees. The bees he swatted at with a mattress he summoned and promptly desummoned upon noticing for the most part they just flowed around it and he only killed a few. The trees were another matter anything he threw at them would just bounce off and waste his energy. He leapt over another root that grabbed for his leg and kept on going. " WHAT THE HECK!" he shouted. Another thing he was starting to noticed, the bunches of flowers that he had never seen before now were starting to become more and more dense as the forest slowly became less dense. "This is it," he thought, "I gotta make it out." Sprinting as fast as he could he finally broke free of the forrest and whatever evil had caused the trees to take form and act. Of course he didn't stop running because although the trees had stopped the bees hadn't and he was beggining to feel tired. "****! I gotta get rid of these things." as his body got heavier he decided to go with an all-or-nothing plan.

He stopped his run and turned to face the bees. He jumped and used a recently summoned chair to propel him upwards. Then as he desummoned a chair and the bees angled up to follow him he summoned a cabinet and enclosed himself in it and let himself fall. The bees, he hoped, were trained to attack and follow their targets no matter what, only deviating if there was an obstacle. Now that he was inside the cabinet instead of avoiding it they would be forced by instinct to attack it. He closed his eyes and hoped for the best as the cabinet crashed into the ground. The force of the stop was abrubt and hard and his vision started to fade. "Well," he thought "at least the cabinet is still intact." and he dropped out of conciousness.