(Open RP) Freestoried.

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NecroticBinder

01-22-2011

I'm thinking of starting a new RP story like thing, similar to the preservers story, but this one will follow the story of the characters. I have a couple of rules for this

• You must create a completely new character
  • The character must be fairly weak
  • Be prepared to take notes on your own character
  • You may interact with other your other characters but they cannot team up for an extended period of time, nor give your character an item
  • Create a profile for your character on http://summoners.shurelia.com/
These rules are subject to whatever the GM (GameMaster) says, now if I can't find a GM I will try to do it. The idea behind this is that it will follow the rise of power of your character, like if you wanted to make a powerful necromancer it would start off when he's learning basic spells or maybe you want to create a powerful warrior etc. I say you should take notes on your own character because it will get hectic to follow each person's story so it would probably be best to find a way to team up with similar minded characters. All characters must be approved by a GM to have a fairly equal start. I'm hoping to have this take place in the same world as the Preserver's so people can interact with the more powerful characters and affect the world but it may go off their canon.

Also, for those of you wishing to have a premade story there's going to be a Hero Academy that trains you to help fight the void and is taught by some of the Preserver's like Triton.

If you wish to participate please post in the thread what you'd like to do and if its a player a link to your shurelia profile.

Current GMs:Methelod

Current Players: AmusedGlint, Cryypter,NecroLoliKing ipleadthefif208, LeJoyeuxMuffin.

Current Characters:Xiaolongnu , Kick, Wong Xia Mei ,Xazing , Marlot

NecroticBinder

01-22-2011

This idea is very rough, so advice on how to fix it would be appreciated. Two things MUST stay, the free story and the new/weak characters. Oh and the parts of the story can take place in the thread or in Roar chat but anything in Roar chat must be documented by the players and possibly the GM.

Forgot this, if you approach me with a goal for your character like become one of the worlds greatest martial artist practicers I wll attempt to accomodate to give you a chance to achieve that with the exceptions being ridiculous ones like world domination or godhood.

NecroticBinder

01-23-2011

Bump.

AmusedGlint

01-23-2011

((Glint, ready for duty. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/240 ))

NecroticBinder

01-23-2011

I'll start this when I get at least 4 players.

NecroticBinder

01-23-2011

So I take it that noone likes this idea, or just doesn't want to reply.

NecroticBinder

01-23-2011

Nevermind.

azombiespants

01-23-2011

I want to get in on this, I just don't have a usable character made up yet.
I'll have to think up something.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

I, on the other hand, already had one who would fit well, I just had to make a few slight modifications. Introducing, "Kick"!

NecroticBinder

01-24-2011

Inserted,

1234511 ... 13