Sona and her nurfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

muggy8

01-22-2011

It was a peaceful day on Valoran as Sona sits there with the rest of the champions waiting to be summoned. one by one champions were being banned first to go down was Ramnus. After being banned he got up curled into his ball and rolled off. Next off was Amumu, full of tears he went too. then Panthion, he got up and left as well. the last pick was up and the clock was winding down 6... 5... 4... 3... and just before the last second came down the ban was placed on Malphite. he upped and left as well. sona sat there looking at the summoners wondering if she gets a turn this time, wondering if she gets to be herd this time. it really has been a long time since she has been summoned maybe a bit too long.

Then the summoners start taking their picks. Vlad, Blitz, Anivia, Mord, Janna, Taric, Ashe, Jax, Garen. the last summoner took a look at the champions seeing how his team already has Blitz, Anivia, Taric and Ashe, he took Master Yi.

all those left in the room sighed and gets ready to leave. and Sona got up and was already floating away when a small hand grabbed her long hair and made her look down, and the first thing she thought was a potato. a closer look showed that it was indeed not a potato but Heimerdinger. "Greetings" he said looking up at her and pulled out a cap of some sort and said "i have a present for you, it took the greatest minds of the league including professor Ryze and Dr. Mundo to put this together in hopes that you may regain your voice. Simply speaking its a cap that reads your mind like the summoners and speaks it out to the world. Care to try it?"

A bit hesitant to try it out as Mundo did have part to do with it, Sona puts the hat on and thought tried to say greetings back to Heimerdinger and to her amazement the words came out, but from the cap on her head.

"Wow this is probably the first good thing that happened to me since Irilia joined the league" said Sona. "I dont even remember ever being summoned after that."

Confused, Heimerdinger asked why has that been the case? since before then, Sona has always been one of the most powerful champions in the league

"I dont know" she said "all of my skills are no longer as effective as before and i find them costing more and more all the time. they dont even hit as far as they should now. Not only that they took away my locket as well. Now all i have is this crummy Archangel Staff..." Sona finally receiving the ability to speak continues to speak about her sad story and finally Heimerdinger stopped her mid way and said "Sorry but it seems there's are some fundamental errors up with the device I made. I need to take it back to the lab for more testing and I'll get back to you as soon as i can sorry about this." getting the cap back from Sona Heimerdinger walks off to enjoy the match thinking man aren't i glad Sona's a mute...

muggy8

01-22-2011

yes this is kinda funny but Sona really needs a buffing. i'm not sure if there are any other Sona players other than me these days

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

I do, and I still carry teams to victory.

Blizzaja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2011

I love Sona and the story made me really sad.

I'm gonna make Sona kick Heimers rear in the next game with my Lichbane! >

Pain Patch

01-23-2011

lol, I used to play sona a lot, so I thought this was kinda funny. But yea, shes not really competition for janna or morgana or taric anymore.