Nunu and Annie: Connection?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigMD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyOFtheVoid View Post
Nunu and Annie = I dont know
Amumu and Annie = possbility.
hurray for necrophilia

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-27-2011

Curse you Amumu!!! Wait, you already are. =)

Well, if Annie and Amumu have a relationship in the future it's fine, though it'd be a little strange since since he's a yordle....and dead. I'd like some interaction between Annie and Nunu though, even if it is as bitter enemies. =)

Runaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

From the recent JoJ:

"As two champions known for their terrifying raw power on the Fields of Justice, Annie and Amumu have surprisingly genteel demeanors in their daily lives. I figured it best to take your query straight to Annie, as Amumu is currently visiting Bandle City to be re-bandaged:

“Amumu is my favorite champion. He’s never mean like some of the others, and he is always willing to make friends. We play sometimes after matches. I like him very much. I hope he likes me too! I guess everyone thinks he’s gross because he’s undead, but they never say that in front of Tibbers.”"

So, they are friends! How cute. I'm still curious about Nunu, though.

BuddhistDuelist

01-28-2011

I think interaction between the two champs would be awesome. Maybe we should write into the JoJ about it?

Yuchiel

01-28-2011

Nunu and Annie really strike me as champions who could potentially share something more than their obvious similarities. They both became champions at an early age, and will grow up serving the league, so maybe that can contribute to the relationship. ^^

Beatnation

01-28-2011

Annie burn Nunu, that's why he die.... well not really but whatever.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

03-12-2011

Their rivalry would be legendary. ^_^

http://madpostman.deviantart.com/fav...et=48#/d37dq4s