Nunu and Annie: Connection?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-22-2011

Being the only two younglings in the League, could there be any possible future relationship between them?

I mean, look at the differences/similarities. One of them is cold (ice), the other is hot (fire =P). One throws snowballs, the other throws fireballs. One rides on a giant yeti (Willump), the other has a giant bear (Tibbers) as a pet. The list goes on!

So what could their relationship be in the future? Rivals? Friends? Maybe....a love connection? *_*

Oh the possibilities!

PeasOfCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

Doesn't sound like it would work out between them.
Two very different personalities and all.
And really, all of Nunu's powers are Willump's.
Annie's abilities, however, are her own.
So not really much connection there on terms of power.

AmusedGlint

01-22-2011

I don't really see a future for them.
I mean, eventually Nunu is going to grow too big to ride around on Willump's back.
While Annie is just going to grow stronger and stronger and stronger...

SethCypher

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
Being the only two younglings in the League, could there be any possible future relationship between them?

I mean, look at the differences/similarities. One of them is cold (ice), the other is hot (fire =P). One throws snowballs, the other throws fireballs. One rides on a giant yeti (Willump), the other has a giant bear (Tibbers) as a pet. The list goes on!
The connections you are making are a tad bit...forced should I say.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-22-2011

Actually, the spells Visionary, Ice Blast (the snow ball), Blood Boil, and Absolute Zero are all Nunu abilities. The only spell the yeti actually has is Consume. =)

I think some of you are underestimating Nunu. I mean, he was raised by yetis for goodness sakes! Sure he works as a team with Willump, but he has great potential himself. The League speaks very highly of his future, a long with Annie:

Nunu's bottom quote: "Imagine what Nunu will be like when he grows up!"

Annie's bottom quote: "Annie may be one of the most powerful champions ever to have fought in a Field of Justice. I shudder to think of her capabilities when she becomes an adult."

And while Nunu will most likely not be a powerful a mage as Annie, that doesn't mean some kind of relationship can't be formed, be it hostile or friendly.

GarrTorrent

01-22-2011

Annie is 8.

Goatersaurus

01-23-2011

My main concern is how Nunu will fight when he's grown up. Either he won't need Willump to be tanky, Willump will still be strong enough to carry him, or Nunu will suffer from midget disease and remain small enough to be carried.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-23-2011

Or, when Nunu grows up, he summons Willump with a regular spell. Willump would still be the tank and physical damage dealer, while Nunu becomes more of a mage and support role. Kind of like how Annie and Tibbers works, but it wouldn't be an ultimate, and Willump would be permanent until he dies or is resummoned.

Bomber678

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2011

You guys are totally missing something:
Willimp is the same age as Nunu or something. Willump is not an adult yet. He will get bigger too.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-25-2011

You mean fed Cho'gath size? That would work. Nunu would still be able to ride him. =)