Poppy is so overpowered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GymE

01-14-2010

QQ

PrawnWonton

01-14-2010

Oh, the whining. Poppy over powered? I laughed.

Any time someone dies, it is obviously because the enemy was hacking/exploiting/overpowered, and not due to any other reason.

It has been my experience thus far that Poppy dies incredibly easy. It is really pretty easy to avoid her stun, just position yourself away from walls.

Every Poppy I've seen has either tried to make her DPS or AP. I'm sure she can do some damage, but she never lives long enough to do anything.

Right now her best strength is in moving Nashor around. That, and towerdiving people with low health. But honestly, nearly any hero can tower dive, because towers are no deterrent.

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

I don't really think she's OP... I mean peopple are complaining mostly about her huge 1-2 combo. There are lot of heroes this game that can preety much double her damage burst. A tank... well her ultimate makes her immune to damage other than the target. In teambattles I just ignore her, same as tryndamere. You can still hold her down with CC's. Innate is powerfull but kind of silly for a tank if you ask me... the more bulky you get , the innate get's worst. Her charge is preety awesome lot's of uses, i really liked it.

I don't really know why peopple didn't complain about nidalee but they are complaining about poppy... for me it's kind of silly.

Jugan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrawnWonton View Post
Oh, the whining. Poppy over powered? I laughed.

Any time someone dies, it is obviously because the enemy was hacking/exploiting/overpowered, and not due to any other reason.

It has been my experience thus far that Poppy dies incredibly easy. It is really pretty easy to avoid her stun, just position yourself away from walls.

Every Poppy I've seen has either tried to make her DPS or AP. I'm sure she can do some damage, but she never lives long enough to do anything.

Right now her best strength is in moving Nashor around. That, and towerdiving people with low health. But honestly, nearly any hero can tower dive, because towers are no deterrent.
That's like saying "position yourself so you don't get hit by twisted fate's ultimate"

I've seen poppy towerdive 2 heroes by herself. She's pretty imba in high level play....

seresibyl

01-14-2010

The game needs purge.

Delite

01-14-2010

Just a random question, but since you have to target someone for the ultimate can it be spell shielded?

Mighty Sandwich

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsoul View Post
This is different from blitz how? rocket grab pretty much ensures a 4v5 as well.
Rocket Grab can be dodged, can be obstructed by a minion, is a skillshot, and isn't always guaranteed to grab the champion you want. Rocket Grab also doesn't make Blitzcrank totally immune to 80% of the enemy when it's used.

Good of you to point out why Blitzcrank is so awesome though.

lobsterzilla

01-14-2010

the samepeople that think poppy is op are the people that think yi is op .... ie gimps. This is a 5v5 game not a 1v1 game.

sigh it's like the wow forums all over agian :x

yes she is definitely ****ing good....

but so is yi

so is udyr

so is twisted fate

so is chogath

so is gangplank

so is pretty much every ****ing character in this game. Hell I've seen people DOMINATE on rammus and morgana... I saw a soraka go 15-3-18 the other day.....

she's fine. you know how you fix her ulti ? run away from her speed boost or not

Xiemos

01-14-2010

Her passive is stupidly op, but other than that she's not that bad. Maybe a slight damage nerf to the Q spell, fix the passive (malphite has nearly the same thing, but its on a 10+ sec c/d after 1 hit), and she'd be fine.

Beegly Boogs

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugan View Post
That's like saying "position yourself so you don't get hit by twisted fate's ultimate"

I've seen poppy towerdive 2 heroes by herself. She's pretty imba in high level play....
Funny, I've heard she's just a pub stomper.