Poppy is so overpowered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VöX

01-14-2010

1. I love it.
  2. ???
  3. Profit.

Delite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaax View Post
  1. I love it.
  2. ???
  3. Profit.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnomes_(South_Park)
Following the episode's release, the underpants gnomes and, particularly, the business plan lacking a second stage between "Collect underpants" and "Profit", became widely used by many journalists and business critics as a metaphor for failed, internet bubble-era business plans[4][5][6] and ill-planned political goals.[7][8] Paul Cantor, a literary and economic professor who uses South Park episodes to teach courses, said "no episode of South Park I have taught has raised as much raw passion, indignation, and hostility among students as 'Gnomes' has. Im not sure why, but I think it has something to do with the defensiveness of elitists confronted with their own elitism."[2]

Is as defined:

1.) xxxx <-- First step in achieving something
2.) ???? <--- Already Given ("Ill planned goal" as referenced)
3.) Profit <-- Already Provided

With the given template, you sir, had to only fill in one blank. Sorta like a shortbus madlibs.

"I love it." does not fit.

For assistance or suggestions feel free to contact me in-game or reply and I'll try to my best to reply as soon as possible.

Yours Truly, Delite.

Puplavius

01-14-2010

1)purchase sheen
2)?????
3)Profit

zastrozzi

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delite View Post
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnomes_(South_Park)
Following the episode's release, the underpants gnomes and, particularly, the business plan lacking a second stage between "Collect underpants" and "Profit", became widely used by many journalists and business critics as a metaphor for failed, internet bubble-era business plans[4][5][6] and ill-planned political goals.[7][8] Paul Cantor, a literary and economic professor who uses South Park episodes to teach courses, said "no episode of South Park I have taught has raised as much raw passion, indignation, and hostility among students as 'Gnomes' has. Im not sure why, but I think it has something to do with the defensiveness of elitists confronted with their own elitism."[2]

Is as defined:

1.) xxxx <-- First step in achieving something
2.) ???? <--- Already Given ("Ill planned goal" as referenced)
3.) Profit <-- Already Provided

With the given template, you sir, had to only fill in one blank. Sorta like a shortbus madlibs.

"I love it." does not fit.

For assistance or suggestions feel free to contact me in-game or reply and I'll try to my best to reply as soon as possible.

Yours Truly, Delite.
...you are my hero.

Also, Poppy isn't unbalanced. DPS hero with buggy CC? Why is she worse then Yi again?

edino

01-14-2010

1) Pick Poop
2) ???
3) Profit

Ramayana

01-14-2010

I'm pretty unimpressed with her so far tbh. (haven't personally played her, but seen her in action in every game since the patch)

Varmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

She's a hard carry that is good at instigating, mobility, and mitigating damage.

What's not to love?

AmyOverlord

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by varmin View Post
She's a hard carry that is good at instigating, mobility, and mitigating damage.

What's not to love?
The fact that she's heavily unbalanced. Perhaps more than Shaco. And that is REALLY saying something.

Trux 42

01-14-2010

She just seems like a variation on yi, trading highlander's refresh and no cc for some defence and a mediocre initiator.

I can't see what the problem is, in yi's case he seems broken because in pub games there's not enough co-ordination to take him down properly due to highlander's way of making a joke of a lot of CC's, whereas in poppi's case everything works on her. The best you can do is merc treads+cleanse+quicksilver, if you're so inclined.

Purutzil

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trux 42 View Post
She just seems like a variation on yi, trading highlander's refresh and no cc for some defence and a mediocre initiator.

I can't see what the problem is, in yi's case he seems broken because in pub games there's not enough co-ordination to take him down properly due to highlander's way of making a joke of a lot of CC's, whereas in poppi's case everything works on her. The best you can do is merc treads+cleanse+quicksilver, if you're so inclined.
See thats it though. She essencially will take 50% damage from EVERYONE attacking her. Say she has 2k life, with her passive she essencially has 4k life. Added in is the fact with some form of life steal she can regain that life back. Her Q ability can hit up 800 damage easily every few seconds. She has a drag that pulls her away from groups and can stun an enemy. She has a smaller speed boost that not only gives full stacks to increase damage and defense.

Now... that you have that in your mind... lets go and take into consideration her ult. Invulnerability except for one player for 6 seconds. This also STOPS CC from hitting her except for the chosen player. That chosen player also takes 40% damage extra from her (if I remembered max level correct)

She is ******edly OP right now. They made her to be a tank yet her benefits heavily favor dps right now.