[BUFF] Rammus [Warning : Long post]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2009

I say this as an avid player of Rammus, he's fine. He really is. But if you get them to buff him more, I'll just go 10/0 instead of 8/0 in my next game. :P

Doctor Awesome

08-13-2009

I love Rammus to death, but I do feel like a few of his skills are lacking somewhat.

Powerball is staggeringly good--I daresay it's one of the best moves in the game period.

Ball Curl is exceedingly effective as defense, but again its reflection is unnoticable. If it calculated reflected damage BEFORE armor, it would actually hurt. In fact, it might actually hurt too much--but it could just reflect a lower percent. I just think it's entirely contradictory to have a character that you want to make as tough as possible, but doing so makes one of his skills explicitly worse.

Taunt is fantastic, when it works. If they can get it to reliably work, I'd be fine with it. The armor reduction is nice, too--helps it be a more team-aware skill.

Tremors, I think, ought to do a bit more damage to people, but leave it where it is on buildings--I think having a character skilled at taking down towers is very cool, but I'd like to see people react at all when I'm tremoring at them beyond level 7. I don't want it to be Crowstorm-level power, because Tremors doesn't have a windup, but just a little nudge would be perfect.

Also, his passive is one of the coolest and most awesome in the game, don't touch it--it's just too great, and a great way of encouraging tanking without requiring you to weaken yourself offensively.

Perplexed

Adjudicator

08-13-2009

Buff... Rammus? What the hell? Rammus needs no adjustments at the moment in my opinion. If anything, his ult needs to be toned down to make it a wee bit less effective at mowing down towers mid-game. Of course taunt needs to be made consistent, but everyone is aware of this.

Echelon

08-13-2009

Yeah, I'm of the opinion that Rammus is one of the best tanks in the game. His powerball gives him a very good initiator and makes him hard to kill used as an escape. His taunt's biggest problem is that it glitches out quite a bit; a bug problem. His return damage skill's best usage is a shield; it buffs his magic resistance by 200 at max level. By stacking firecapes and other hp / armor items he's extremely hard to kill. Overall, if a tank needs a buff, Id say thats Amumu.

Lollerman

08-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowerOfOdin View Post
/e: I can't, damn it.
Or maybe some major font disclaimer on the first page then? Look at all the replies thus far. =\

Crowtche

08-13-2009

We roll many a team with Rammus, and I must say he can tank TONS of damage. His taunt needs fixing, and then he'll need a nerf. It's almost like taunt not working properly IS a nerf.

stevesteve

08-13-2009

Fix his spells and make his passive worth while he is fine; he can kill amazingly with straight tanking items.

bdschuss

08-13-2009

Honestly when they fix Ramus's taunt I think he may be borderline OP. His ult is simply amazing for pushing and he can take so much damage its ridiculous.

Precision

08-13-2009

I see rammus as probably one of the most fun, most balanced heros in the game. great tank and defintely fun to play

Gimpb

08-13-2009

I find rammus to be highly effective as is. If his ult had a slow... oh man. He already has more killing power than most tanks.

His W and E are kinda weak as abilities go but the awesomeness of powerball makes up for it and then some, imo.