LF High ELO Shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PiN0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burbinator View Post
Especially when you consider that if you use feint, shen's damage mitigation skill, the damage shield scales off of resists (Treated as temporary health) and so getting resists will synergize more with that skill.
Really? So by that do you mean the shield gets a bonus absorb from resists and armour? Or do you mean that damage mitigation is applied before damaging the shield, thus getting loads of armour and magic resist will reduce the overall damage done to the shield making it last longer?

St Viers

01-22-2011

^^Think of his shield as extra temporary hp. It's damaged, and damage is reduced the same way your hp is

Eppa

01-22-2011

Get Aegis as either first or second item. If not...

Doriantv

01-22-2011

If you get Warmog's on Shen, die in a fire. Most good players build Aegis, Randuin's, FoN/BVeil.

Addison16

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidus2005 View Post
would you think it is a bad idea to go cloth armor (part of HoG) a HP pot or two and a ward because I find a lot of games that have junglers on the other team is why my team gets ganked early i think the wards might help early map awareness.
shoe, health pot, and a ward is a favorite build of mine. For some reason no one ever expects to be ganked when they are at lizard with low health. Put a ward at lizard and that's 400 gold. =P

Burbinator

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidus2005 View Post
would you think it is a bad idea to go cloth armor (part of HoG) a HP pot or two and a ward because I find a lot of games that have junglers on the other team is why my team gets ganked early i think the wards might help early map awareness.
dorans shield is hands down the best laning item you can buy. Cloth armor doesnt help enough against burst and has no regen. Wards are always good, but ganks dont happen until the jungler is usually level 4 (shaco can get red and gank at level 2, but he's an exception). If you're that worried you can always bluepill back for wards at this point.

Getting a ward early is generally only good for warding their red so your jungler can gank them when they try to get it. Wont always work, a lot of times people will have someone watching it, but if you can pull it off it will completely destroy their early game and they'll probably have very few successful ganks