Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Highest rating 1200 strictly solo until now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balthizaar

01-22-2011

Hey I have been a summoner for a long time I can boast a great win percentage in normal mode solo and around 50% in ranked all solo with well over a thousand games played. I am proficient with almost every champ (every one I own) and would like to start experiencing some structured strategic team play, I think I can fill numerous roles. I guess the reason i have shyed away from teamplay and ventrillo in most games because most of the time I am too stoned to communicate while I play, however with LoL I would make an acception seeings how the good players really only communicate tactically i would assume HaHa....Hit me up if you are competative and think you could use a vet.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Cover

01-22-2011

Hey man check us out at feverclan.com

and this thread! http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=461912