[Guide] - Poppy "The Midget Linebacker" (Hybrid)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seajaydub

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post
It still technically makes her passive weaker until they've burned through 2000 hp.
ALL effective health makes her passive weaker... If you build armor or magic resist, it makes her take less damage, which makes it harder to reach the 10% damage threshold.

YourSoft

08-19-2010

i do not understand getting attack speed on poppy at all, im trying to kill people in 2 shots where does this attack speed come into effect

Bonegnasher

08-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalveenKush View Post
-------Marks:
Critical Damaged (Greater Mark of Furor)
You lost all credibility right here, dude.

First, Armor Pen > Crit Damage. Period. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=70173

Second, and more importantly, DEV BLOW DEALS MAGIC DAMAGE AND DOESN'T CRIT!

Therefore, Crit Damage marks are beyond epic fail.

At least you got the skill build right...

The Pork Meister

08-22-2010

If Devastating Blow deals magic damage, doesn't that make Armor Pen worthless, too? Unless you're going to auto-attack, but that's not the case here right? In any case, Magic Pen for Dev Blow is a whole lot better than both of the runes mentioned.

xWCLN the 69thx

08-23-2010

I've been playing here for a little bit. im probubly a noob for asking but wouldn't the boots earlyer in the game be more effective. cuse once she has that speed boost i've been ganking players early in the game left and right. alowing my teamats to farm in 3v3 game type. i really like useing her to help out other early on. hideing in mid then. when the players get into a fight, come up from behind and gank them before my teammate dies. staying alive is more important than killing cuse you can gain xp being near a fight and not being in it. but if know your going down. you have enough speed to run away to get heroic charge back then you can do the 2 hit combo again. at least this way another player can drop him fast if it didn't kill them.

and it also makes sence to stack the health because of Atma's Impaler even if it dose diminish the passive survivle teck.
the pay off could out ways the negitive (im not crunching #'s to find out) when useing her as a speeding bus that didn't leave its licence plate #.

Pyros

08-23-2010

This thread was made in january and necroed a few days ago, obviously the OP has outdated stuff in there.

Snarf Snarff

08-23-2010

i like the people that have only read the first page and don't realize that the thread has been necro'd

Metalopol

08-30-2010

try AP poppy with maxed CDreduc... its amazing

disastR

10-25-2010

Great guide - I just won my team a game against a fed Jax. Went 14-3 and when I died, it was mostly me playing badly. The hybrid build just feels right for her.

EDIT: except getting boots earlier would've been better. You should get them before finishing sheen/catalyst.

Ashurroth

12-05-2010

your masteries section needs a 4 in sorcery to unlock archaic knowledge. this makes the total 30 points.