Malphite With Sheen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vescott

02-13-2011

I play Malphite a lot and was told that sheen would work with me ground Slam seismic shard and ulty, but i do not believe this and did not want to wast my time on it. Any thoughts?

Lone Blade

02-13-2011

I remember making a trial build once... fed w/ crit chance and damage I crited for 1.3k in one hit ^^ squishy? just a bit...

Sumutherguy

02-13-2011

It works on alistar, who has similarly long cooldowns, and malphite's attacks splash, so I don't see how getting sheen or triforce could hurt, and it should be a good and cheap damage buff to an otherwise tanky build.

distantspace

02-13-2011

youd want to build a decent amount of CDR with this build correct?
so maybe a randuins and soul shroud/ Spirit Visage depending on other team
maybe boots of lucidity instead of SS/SV?

ldfhndfjkndh

02-13-2011

On my main I play Malphite almost exclusively, good to see some other Malph players out there lol.

Sheen might not be the best investment for Malphite.
1. Your usage of the Sheen proc will be rather limited, as your intial combo (R>W>E) already takes up 3 skills, leaving you little time and space to get in Sheen'd autoattacks.
2. You will have to build Malph as AD. Seeing as his only AD-boosting ability is a sub-par steroid ability, he's a meh DPSer. He is also very squishy (he has less health than Master Yi and Miss Fortune at level 18...go check), meaning unlike his fellow squishy DPS counterparts, he lacks skills that balance out his squishiness (Tryndamere has Undying Rage, Yi has Highlander to increase lifesteal) and he is outclassed offensively.

Interesting concept, but not entirely viable.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

Imo, it works better on Shen(more spammable skills and you are going to be spamming something every 3-7 seconds).