Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Souul Reaper

01-22-2011

Hello,

I came up with this champion idea. Please read it and tell me what you think .

Team-Dependent Tank/ Support:
We'll call him Hex for now (I couldn't come up with a proper name and title).

Q Ability:
-Hex silences an enemy unit for 0.5/ 1/ 1.5/ 2/ 2.5 seconds and damages it for 50/ 100/ 150/ 200/ 250 damage (could be a minion or monster). Cooldown is 10/ 9/ 8/ 7/ 6.

W Ability:
-Hex heals an allied champion for 100%/ 125%/ 150%/ 175%/ 200% of the higher value between Hex's Armor and MagicResist. Cooldown is 30/ 25/ 20/ 15/ 10.

E Ability:
-Hex removes all debuffs and disabilities from an allied champion (not including himself and does remove suppression). Cooldown is 35/ 30/ 25/ 20/ 15.

Ultimate:
-Hex stuns nearby enemy champions for 0.5-1.5/ 1-2/ 1.5-2.5 seconds ([increasing] depending on how many enemy champions are around) and deals 50-100/ 100-200/ 150-300 true damage to enemies ([increasing] depending on how many allies are around, including himself). Cooldown is 150/ 130/ 110.

Passive:
-Hex gains 0.5 Armor and MagicResist for every nearby enemy or allied unit until they are out of range (including minions and monsters; champions count as 5 units).

My opinions:
-His skills are a little overpowered so this is countered by long cooldowns.
-Will need his teammates to deal damage.
-Excels in teamfights while he easily dies when on his own.

Thanks . Please give this idea a +1 if you like it.