Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's with Cassiopeia's Ultimate...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorozhand

01-22-2011

It's soooooo frustrating. That's 6 O's. I'd like to play her more, but it just irks me to such a large degree when someone is facing you, WALKING towards you, and the stun doesn't go off because they make a microsecond about face. Does the spell channel? It feels as if it channels.

The ult just makes me want to give up and not play anymore. It's BS on the scale of being knived in an FPS and insta-killed even though you shot the guy like 3 times in the head. I'm sure I'm no the only one whom Cass brings to rage.

Sploogin

01-22-2011

The only time I find it usable to Cassio ult is hiding in a bush or being chased.. also try timing it with another stun, or a taunt... but her ult in general is very bugged out, it is just not enough people play her for riot to consider it a priority to fix and not enough information on how bugged out it is... I find it odd that ulting a person facing me and never looking away can also sometimes lead to them not being affected at all.

Caryatid

01-22-2011

Sona's is far better.

Lil Scampers

01-22-2011

Quote:
Caryatid:
Sona's is far better.

1) Take Sona's Ult
2) Nerf it
3) Charge twice as much for the character
4) ???
5) Profit!

TheMountainGoat

01-22-2011

her ult is the primary reason i don't play her much. the range is pitiful, putting you in danger just to attempt using it, and theres a chance it won't even work properly if the opponent you're going for doesnt' feel like looking at you so you can stun him.

Rxtsun

01-22-2011

Complain about low skill cap, then complain about skills being hard to use?

Blugyblug

01-22-2011

Maybe it should just freeze for 1 or 1.5 seconds longer if they are facing you?

Dorozhand

01-22-2011

Quote:
Rxtsun:
Complain about low skill cap, then complain about skills being hard to use?

It's not very hard to use. It's just frustrating.