Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you do in this situation?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrivederco

01-22-2011

Your lane has been getting harassed hard for whatever reason. You are 2-3 levels behind and the enemy is harassing you hard. A turret or two is down, so your safety areas are small.

You badly need to level, but no creeps are in a safe area.

I honestly don't know what to do. If I sit safe at a tower, I am getting no xp and enemy is freefarming wherever they feel like, getting more and more above me in levels, making me more and more useless and prone to dying and snowballing further and further. If I get remotely far from tower, I get mass ganked.

Had 2 really bad games in a row with this situation, with team **** talking me the entire game. I asked what they wanted me to do as I was underlevel and could not safely farm either, but they were more interested in **** talking.

Frisky Shadow

01-22-2011

Jungle, or gank

Arrivederco

01-22-2011

Quote:
Frisky Shadow:
Jungle, or gank

Team is mostly taking jungle, or they are in our jungle and it isn't safe.

Also they are above me in level quite a bit (2-5, depending duo or solo), as well as playing together better and generally moving in groups.

Frisky Shadow

01-22-2011

Don't get zoned by the enemy in early laning by harassment.
Or /surrender

Arrivederco

01-22-2011

Quote:
Frisky Shadow:
Don't get zoned by the enemy in early laning by harassment.
Or /surrender

My problem wasn't so much getting zoned as their jungler getting fed and stopping in for kills. I was as far from possible as creeps to still get exp but with a tf to ult in to make it 4v2 :/