Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

**** you riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaHoop

01-22-2011

sup

Prettyfox

Recruiter

01-22-2011

Next week is the last week dip****. Learn to tell time.

Trymantha

01-22-2011

dude patches are every two weeks not every single week

Oscar was here

01-22-2011

Quote:
DaHoop:
Why the free Vlad week?? At least you could of allowed Vlad owners to enjoy him this last week before u Nerf him into something unusable.

fail and their changing him not nerfing him dummy

DaHoop

01-22-2011

Quote:
SurrealSilence:
Next week is the last week dip****. Learn to tell time.

I'm not that nerdy to keep track of everything riot does, i don't live here. Dork..

Wiatrak

01-22-2011

hahahaha, funny. Vlad players are funny generally. I guess which champion they will play after changes. No more Vlad of course. He won't be OP so its just ridiculous. And of course nothing cheaper than 6300, because they are all so "unique" and "elite" :P

Prettyfox

Recruiter

01-22-2011

Quote:
DaHoop:
I'm not that nerdy to keep track of everything riot does, i don't live here. Dork..

So it's hard to understand that they patched last Tuesday? A five year old can do that. Hell, my CAT can do it.